Trinity Blood

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So has anyone watched it? I finished it a while back but didn't know anyone who watched it. It's a great anime witch I suggest you should check out.

Post apocaliptical theme where vampires and humans rule the earth, one half each, but out of nowhere the Krushnic apears a third race witch feeds on vampire blood but the story says that he ( the only one known to be one at the begining) is here to safe mankind.

I belive it's awesome, especialy the whole third race thing sorta like: Humans<Vamps<Krushnic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've watched the first two eps years ago, and I thought it was pretty cool. But then the fansubbing group from which I was watching it quit their project because it was licensed I believe, and after that I didn't bother looking for it anymore.

One of my favorite parts from the first few eps is where the android guy dispatches a bunch of people in a dark room, that was pretty cool.

"Omae ni ore wa korosenai."

Best answers
Watched the first 5 eps or so, then I started to loose interest in it, apparently its good though, I have a friend who says its one of his top 3 ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll check it out sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom