Trigun WP

Best answers
Mineslancer asked me to post it cause it pwned... so . here ya go

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a more rigid font is due here, but good pic choice and its an average but nice background.

8/10

Retired
Best answers
I would remove the 'lambda' (half life symbol) on it. doesnt really fit in there :) overall I like it. good job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half Life Symbol ??? lol anyway I love it 9/10!

Best answers
Looks good, only crits are to remove the HL symbol and add something on the right half of the pic, it's fully black now, just some lil stars would make it look even better ;)

Best answers
its not fully black. i can see it. but i guess it must be a moniter thing.

theres a bunch of other grunge all around it.

Best answers
text looks sorta cheesy and that pic of vash doesnt suit my taste lmao sorry bud

Best answers
lambda is not owned by half life....its owned by greeks!!!! so leave it if u like it ther

Best answers
dude it pwns i love th pic u used and the font is awesome i give u 12/10

Best answers
On the right looks like your got some text and a couple barcodes... make those easier to see nad it might be a 10.

Retired
Best answers
preddie45 said:
lambda is not owned by half life....its owned by greeks!!!! so leave it if u like it ther
I know its not owned by half-life ;) trust me, my IQ isnt sub 50 :p.

but a lot of people asociate it with half-life. and I personally think it doesnt 'add' anything to the wallpaper. but ofcourse if he wants to have that symbol in it :)

if I had to choose (a) greek symbol(s), would probably be: Alpha and Omega. just because it stands for beginning and end. which actually has some meaning in a pic like that. :)

Best answers
yeah but how does alpha and omega that fit to trigun(not seeing any episodes i wouldnt know)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya it pretty cool a little plaine on right side though, make it so you can see the stuff better

Retired
Best answers
preddie45 said:
yeah but how does alpha and omega that fit to trigun(not seeing any episodes i wouldnt know)

well that leaves for imagination eh :)

look at the picture, its vash pointing a gun at someone. (at the viewer for example :)). meaning he's the beginning of 'your' end. its a commen term used in movies etc. its used by people who think they are above everybody and think they are very strong. that they are the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega. and i'm sure there are loads of other fascinating answeres to your question, but thats just one insight I had about it :)

Best answers
Alpha = Domination

Omega = Powerful, or high on the chain.

Him pointing a gun saying hes the boss and Omega being that hes prepared to kill for success? or power?

Just a little something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom