💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im THIS near to finishing my verry first map for esf, its simple, but really big
im not telling much about it, cuz just wait till release, but here's my prob, i want to put some teleports in the map, i do know how, but i cant, i dont have the trigger teleport entity, but i do have the info_teleport_destination.
how do i solve my problem?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're probably trying to make the trigger_teleport out of a point-based entity.
A trigger_teleport entity must be brush-based.
Make a brush that the player will walk through, and tie it to an entity. (ctrl+T)
Trigger_teleport will be in the list that you can select from, you can just type it in.
When the level compiles, the trigger_teleport brush will be rendered invisible and passable to the player. When they pass through it, they will be teleported to the configured info_teleport_destination.
Good luck with the map. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah, thnx mate, im finishing my map today, ( i think )
thnx alot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HEHE, actualy i didint, i compiled, good :p.
im realeasing it in a couple of mins, maybey an hour, its not a great map, but its a start, im making screens right now...

Best answers
i gues that map is esfarena BTW its not bad for a first map :yes: ;) so mabye a mod can close this thread cause the problem is solved ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom