Best answers
Well optional I have a question, is the map completely underwater? That was an idea of mine, have a fully underwater map and have like a cave or two where you can catch your breath...that would be awesome. Also, when done with it I think you should compile it for esf too, looks fun.

Best answers
how do you make your signature glow, i wanna know how i read the Vb code but isnt there tell me plz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by HyperSaiyaman
how do you make your signature glow, i wanna know how i read the Vb code but isnt there tell me plz

... this isnt the topic...

no the map isnt completely underwater because the more water the more lag...just most of the sandy area is underwater...ive nearly finished the map so new pics soon...the cave is like 75% done...

the textures wont blend till i go lookin for textures on wadfather or somewhere when im not lazy :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He hasn't even finished the map for ?TRIF?.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its long done but im not releasing it because its for a mod...i dont have more screenshots because i have no textures so when i get more textures ill show you ok?

Best answers
So the map's not for esf beta?? Then why would you post it up then??

Best answers
Originally posted by [NC]ND
So the map's not for esf beta?? Then why would you post it up then??
to get crits there arn't a lot of active people on the trif boards only the staff and the mod and about 5 til 10 other board members, i think(on a regular basis)

Best answers
I have a question optional, if you aren't going to make this map for ESF, is there any chance you will make another one like it for ESF? Cuz I would absolutely love to play an underwater map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom