tried sumthin new.. not good but took time...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i tried makin sumthin usin the forum colours, i had a better concept of wat it would be like in my head but yeah here it is, C&C

update..... better or worse? critz please ><

ANOTHER update, better?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Samurai Champloo (I think) so you automatically get a positive from me for that aspect. I love that animation too, only if it got a little darker, then it would pwn. Overall, it's very original.

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks very good from what I can actually see. But I can barely make anything out besides the head and some stuff on the left.

Best answers
i cant see it... i just bairly see the text and some 'thing' on the right. lol nice idea tho

-SaN

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even though i took the colours directly from screens they look a little off.. i dunno why, the psd doesnt, >< and im sorry to say that it isnt champloo :( its the punker from my desert sun concept thread.... anyway, i know u cant make much out but that was the desired effect, its ment to be simple and like i said this forums colours..... if it was darker it wouldnt fit the colours..... but it might be better, i dunno if it'd be better lemme know :)

Edited the top one with an updated version tell meh wat u think

Best answers
I like the slower one better. Makes it look like part of the forum in this style.

Both are good. No crits really.

Lid

L
On higher brightness you can't see anything on the sig. When I turn down the brightness, it just looks like a bunch of dark images flashing around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it from what i can see, it hurts my eyes to look at it for too long. Looks cool though, i see one of ur rocker dude sketches in there ^_^.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i made changes to the animation im not sure about the dark frames, but i dunno i think it kinda grabs ur attention more..... the point of this sig is to be the forum colours so im not gonna change that, i dunno about the brightness :S i have my moniter as high as it will go, (i havent changed it on the desktop though), anyways, its ment to be suttle, i think it makes a change from the usual vivid colours and anime pics..... heh i dunno i still dont like it, but i'll use it till i make a better one :(

Lid

L
It's near invisible on higher brightness settings, you may need to fix that.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmmm shud i just scrap the whole colour scheme idea? or should i make a gif that blends both together? im outta ideas :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom