tri form

Best answers
i think it would be unfair and cause a giant lag.. but hell, it just got in my mind, so why not post it? :p

can't a tri-form technique(like krillin and picollo vs nappa) be implented(sorry for my bad english) in the game?

that if you use that attack, that there just apear 2 bots aside you and will go everywhere you go and attack the same person you attack?

:)just a mind spree.. :)
but it would be cool

Best answers
Interesting idea but what would the bots do? attack or just distract?

Best answers
hmm, dunno what the bots would do.

but you can make special scripts for bots eh? like counterstrike bots do different things than halflife bots:rolleyes:

like they can just attack the same person you attack? or just fly at any other player.
or maybe just keep flying around you and attack anyone who comes close..

but for the lag, in some counterstrike multiplayer games, servers also insert some bots. like 6human and 3 bots in the game. sometimes you don't even recognize it as a bot(only thing is that is doesn't talk back:) )

Best answers
well i guess u could make the bots try to melee the other players near you or something

but this would creat balance issues

Best answers
thats a sweet idea but i reckon the bots should just do exacly the same thing as u do like if u power up a beam the do u start punching they start punchingO_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom