Tri Form Technique

Best answers
if you remember the battle on earth with the z fighters vs vegita and nappa when krillin and piccolo split them self into four parts do you think it would be cool if could get krillian and piccelo could do it in esf and when you use it in mele scene each of them has a quater of the overall power but you would have to doge four times as many attacks

(sadly this might unbalence the game though)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't get why people always say, "it'll unbalance the game." if you make that point, back it up with evidence.

anyways about the idea i think as a regular move it wouldn't work. but hopefully the team is still adding combos.. maybe one of the combos could be a triform technique where they split into three and attack..

i thiink that would be a good idea because if someone doesnt know the combo and the triform combo is initiated, it'd b funny to see their expression.. OMG OMG ITS TRIFORM I WET MY PANTS! >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really see the point to be honest, sure you'll be dodging 4x the attacks, but each hit would only do 1/4 of the damage, which means even a strong hit (8-10 damage) would only do 2 damage, a medium would only do 1 damage, and weak hits wouldn't do any. You're better off tapping in more arrows as fast as you can with one body to do full damage.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True it isnt good not to mention the tons of coding to bring up the other models

sidenote i never remember Krillin using it so im shure you ment Tien

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien was famous for doing it (Quadriplification in DB and Triplification in Z), but Krillin and Piccolo do it (Triplification) vs. Nappa. Take my word for it.

Best answers
I like the idea, maybe they when they use it it can add a buddy (themselves) but reduce their power level. That is the only way I could think of using it except for maybe adding a bot to your team who is your other self but I personally hate playing with and against bots and I am sure many others feel the same way.

Best answers
If it's such a good technique, why hasn't anyone ever used it, besides Tien, after the Saiyan Saga? (excluding movies)

Best answers
cell used it, but goku knew the weakness and defeated the technique, explaining to cell that he was able to dfeat the technique because it divided up his power between the copies..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin said:
cell used it, but goku knew the weakness and defeated the technique, explaining to cell that he was able to dfeat the technique because it divided up his power between the copies..
Thats what he told Tien at the end of DB

To cell he said "You cant defeat me with the techniques of my friends" or something like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the thing,

In DBZ, 1x1=1, and when split, 0.25x4=1, so there's really no difference.

The same with ESF, punches would do little-to-no damage. You'd be better off staying as one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom