Trend Whore?

Best answers
I did have help from a tutorial on this one, Never done tech EVER! So my first attempt with help from a tutorial :\ but HEY we all have to start some where. lmao... Im still messing something but cant figure out what, So I will have to say its a WIP.

Render: bakka
Tech Work: Meh :p
Link 2 Tutorial: Here

Comments, Critz, Suggestion Welcome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they tech is all jaggy... and you put too much over the render

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is as if you took the trend whore idea, but took away the trend, and the good aspects of a whore.

It is grainy. Text is bad, and thos render, oval, cricle things just are bad.

Best answers
Dask said:
they tech is all jaggy... and you put too much over the render
Yeah I dont know why its all jaggy, Wasnt like that on deviantart. Hmmm, Not sure how to fix that. Ill rework on the left side and try and have less tech on the render, Thanks for the comments, Any more?

owa said:
It is as if you took the trend whore idea, but took away the trend, and the good aspects of a whore.

It is grainy. Text is bad, and thos render, oval, cricle things just are bad.
Grainy? I can understand the text, What about the render? The circle is werid I notice that, But it wasnt like that at deviantart dont know what happen. Anyway to fix this?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It may just be the quality of jpg you saved it as. Open up the .psd and save it as a .jpg with the quality and size stuff at max.

That MIGHT help, can't guarantee it.

I ment the "trend whore" text, it is just fuzzy ya know?

Best answers
owa said:
It may just be the quality of jpg you saved it as. Open up the .psd and save it as a .jpg with the quality and size stuff at max.

That MIGHT help, can't guarantee it.

I ment the "trend whore" text, it is just fuzzy ya know?
Yeah I know what you mean, I actually saved this jpg at the highest quality I could through image ready. Hmmm. I will work on it more later on today but right now Im off to bed, 2:47 AM here and Im about to pass out as we speak. rofl...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_<

This sig has too many things going on... overlapping them to an almost visually aggrivating effect.

By calling it "Trend Whore", I don't even know if I should be taking this sig even seriously. I like the color... though.

2/10

Best answers
Here is v2, c&c welcome. Im going to work on a wallpaper soon, So bare with me as these might take awhile. :p

*Edit*
Argh, Forgot the frigging border let me fix that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom