💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok im back again with another one for ya.

have u ever wondered how people get such a cool effect in indy art? ill explain exactly how to do such awsome pieces(sarcasm)

ok the tools we are ganna need are some sort of 3d program and of course photoshop.

1. open up 3dsmax/bryce/whatever
2. make some random ass shapes
3. render these and save them
4. open up photoshop
5.make a new canvas to 1024 x 768
6. ok go to filter>render>3d transform
7. make alot of boxes to fill the screen
8. bring in your 3d renders and set them to either overlay,mutiply,screen, or anothe rlayer mod depnding on tyour preferance.
9. ok now go to filter>blur>radial blur and set the blur to 50 zoom
10. now for the next step we r ganna need a new brush
11. make a new brush that looks somewhat like this .#.#*.*#
........................................................................**#.^#*
in other words it needs alot of dots everywhere
12. set your brush to color dodge and brush the corners aswell as a couple other things u want. now set the layer mode to color dodge. duplicate this layer like 3 times and wham we are almost done.
13. make some really ah inspiring name like "creation" this name should have nothing to do with the overal piece so we can make it sound mysteriace.
14. make some random design behind the lettering and change the opacity to like 50%
15. make a layer and color it blue and set the layer mode to blue. it must be blue, remember trendwhores only use blue
16. save the file.

you should have got something to this extent

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, this looks nice, il do it with bryce, cuz i dont understand **** about 3dsmax... :beatenupsmily....:
looks cool and trendy... gj,... i like your tuts, id give this a 9/10... :thumpup:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but i don't like it Im4 ur not really doing good jobs in ur art lately. is something bothering u?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I Like it quit alot I think I will try it as soon as i get some free time. Nice lookin tut 1m4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom