Tree

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I was bored in class today... so I drew this up. Im debating putting some leaves on it. tell me what you think :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i like the roots the best, i saw don't put any leaves

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If your going to add leaves, add them either falling from the tree or already on the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG ike i told ya! YOU LOV TREES OMFG! You may love the nature?
well the drawing is not bad at all... better said Awesome... i love the plain.. the tree is something special.. its the only tree around the place there. very awesome... may do some ppl around this tree and make some leaves to it ;) very accurate dude.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SsJN30(teh 1) said:
That tree reminds me of my poo o_O
Since when does a tree reminds someone of THAT? :p

I love the drawing dan, actually looks like a tree, instead of a stick with tentacles, wich I can only draw. :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is it with you and trees dan?

meh the roots look good but the endings of the branches are too thick.. try to let them end thinner, perhaps even split them one more time.

Best answers
Looks great! :p i wish i could imagine a pic. that i want to draw T-T put i just can't make it look that it does in my mind :D haha ^^

well anyway.. nice work! :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
what is it with you and trees dan?

meh the roots look good but the endings of the branches are too thick.. try to let them end thinner, perhaps even split them one more time.
Nothing... I just want to draw something other than anime for once. And Im trying to become an object modeler for DB:S mod, so Ima model trees and plants/rocks,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom