Trapt

Best answers
Funnnn game, esp if you like the series, playing kagero's deception 2 back on the original playstation i always wondered if they were going to make another, well in 2005 i saw the trailer and told myself i would get this game, it just never came out around here.

Well 2 days ago i went to gamespot asked about it, and luck be with me they had 1 copy, i love this game how demented you can be with the traps is just uncanny. For example..

If you know what the dark illusions are you will understand this better if not ill try and explain.

A Dark illusion is a sort of mega trap that trys to instantly kill the enemy, well i used one known as fated shredding on one of the games bosses known as finnegan, he has a fast rush move but i got him none the less anyways, i set up the dark illusion and held the boss in place with something known as the delta horse, which pops out of the ground and crushes their groins, i mean seriously AWESOME! He was holding the horse and his groin while my combo meter was going, i had set up a rolling bomb and activated it as soon as he had been well "Horsed" the bomb was set to hit where he would land after the illusion had completed. I also set up a snowball which would hold him in place and keep the combo going.

Well once the horse and bomb were release i activated the illusion which causes the victim to be lifted into the air on a podium, a spear/grappling hook shoots from the clock through their chest and pulls them backwards into the clocks frame, then the minute and hour hand close in around the victim as the spear is retracted and they well crush the victim. It is great to watch but it doesn't do enough damage, so as he landed my snowball fell with him and slammed him into a hold, then the bomb did the rest, how sadistic you can be with this game is just unreal lol.

Favorite trap i did so far that i don't think ill be ever to do again was in the old castle there is a platform over looking some stairs i set up a smash wall which does a force full push back, as well as a mega rock which is well a rock, and a vacuum floor which is self explanitory, anyways.
I released the floor so they get stuck as the floor grabs them i activated the pushwall which launched them however at the same time i launched the rock and it like as was fall it launched over off my screen i was like wtf? However to my suprise it landed right ontop of them crushing them both my mouth was in awe when i saw it lol.

Seriously though if you want a game that has stupid ai that is fun to torment then try this game out, the AI in the kagero game has never been intelligent so i wasn't expecting them to be in this, however they do run away from boulders so i do have those indiana jones moments where i am the boulder and they are indie, they normally lose *Snicker*.

Here is one of the only player made video's i can find, but it shows a nice combo if you have the stuff to do it anyways, good ammount of ark and warl for this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC_45v-mWv0
Slips on a bananna peel, oil vase on the head, vaccuum floor sucks him in, activates a room trap which launches a spike to send him flying into a obelisk which then fall down crushing his head, but wait before he his the room trap he used the rolling bomb which is the explosion at the end, it rolled back into him.

Heh looky there i found the dark illusion video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI9xK3zrXGE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom