Transpack

Best answers
Does anyone know the new address for the Transpack(Vikikiller) forums and site?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think that was released... if it even exists... just PM Vikikiller to find out.

Best answers
TBH, it sucks ass. He's promising things that cant be done with ESF, let alone Half-life. He cant even speak proper english.

He promises that "if anyone beats mah at meh crappy transpack game i will give u a transpack, and only 4.32 people get it!!!111"
Oh, and by the way -- he cant even code.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Seph' You Flame way too much
Ontopic:Ummm The Transpack Wasn't Released Nor The Mod It Won't Be Until Esf 1.2 comes or atleast thats what they said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
Seph' You Flame way too much
Ontopic:Ummm The Transpack Wasn't Released Nor The Mod It Won't Be Until Esf 1.2 comes or atleast thats what they said
Seph only tells the truth, and the truth hurts.

And Viki@*** sucks, his whole 'transfake' is a bunch of bs.

Best answers
I'm starting to think that myself. I don't really have much hope for his transpack but I can't wait for ESF beta 1.2. Oh and the reason I asked for the address was because the forums are down and it said that the new address would be in the ESF forums. I think the whole transpack team is about too bail on Viki anyway though.

Best answers
Viki hasnt released it cuz he hasnt been on his comp. And his brother has transpack on his comp but he wont let viki use his comp.....

Best answers
I really don't think that he can't get his brother of his comp for long enough to release a video or two though.

I was just at the Transpack forums and half the team members are gone and only two people are beta testers. I think it's about time to call this out. Viki is doing something fishy and I don't think he's ever going to release this, Transpack, if it even exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom