Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got weird PM today :S
by Avenger:
Thinking

It doesn't hurt after the first few times you try. Stop spamming. You screwed up. That post stays. What you were supposed to do, was continue off of mine.

can someone translate that? What did he mean by that? If you ask me the dude is weird :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twelve-year-old-kid-also-known-as-Lukyas-or-Lucky-Ass said:
lol didn't see this page :p BTW, you fail too Rocky edit that post. I would go ontopic but I can't since he didn't edit post
Thanks for spamming some more, as well as posting a PM (private message) publicly in the forum. Like I said, thinking really doesn't hurt after you've done it a few times.

Edit:

Oh, and could an admin or moderator delete/edit and block this topic as it serves no actual purpose?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I PMed you back and asked you what you meant, but no answer, so I decided to ask comunity. Can you know explain me the purpose of that PM? Too much free time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Discussing the contents of a private message on a public board just seems very disrespectful to the sender of the message.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, it is. I know that. But since he didn't reply me back, I ned someone to tell me what does it mean.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is really something that the two of you should settle on your own, whether or not the replies to each other's messages are timely.

Having said that, disrespect via the PM system is disrespect nonetheless; and disrespect is the kind of thing we don't tend to tolerate.

Regardless, Avenger is correct; this thread is not something that needs to continue. The PM Avenger sent is clearly about the fact that he disapproved of an off-topic post in the One Word Story thread, and that's a message that could easily have been clarified and conveyed via the PM system.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
This is not material for this forum.
I'm starting to get sick of your nonsense posts lukyas.

closed.

EDIT MY was faster :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom