Transkilling

Best answers
iight my suggestion is to take transkilling out of esf altogether. its pretty annoying wen ur tryna trans and people keep hittin u wit generic beams tryna kill u b4 u can finish or jus keep throwin discs at u.

i think wut shold happen is wen they are tryna throw things at u ur ki pushes wutever they throw at u away or somthin cus transkillin is really cheap in esf and alot of people do it ;(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just descend and find another place to trans -_-. If the guy keeps following you, just fight him.

Best answers
ya transkilling suxx ass -.- there might be a thing where u can select that will there be transkilling possible or not? or just there is none of it at all :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
listen your taking the risk of making yourself vurnerable to all the players if we took transkilling out the game would automatically be unbalanced

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have been too many threads like this. If you don't want someone to hit you while you trans, hide. Personally, seeing a lightshow makes me want to transkill.

Best answers
if you couldnt transkill, people would use it to their advantage. For example, someone is about to hit you with kamehameha. You start transforming, that means no damage. Therefore that would completly unbalence the game.

Best answers
transkilling is intirely fair just no one in the show does it cause 1: they have no idea what is happening and want to know what is going on or 2: they fight with honor.

when cell is transforming to perfect state trunks trys to transkill because he knows whats gonna happen and its gonna be a bad thing.

SO STOP WHINEING

Best answers
heh herms oh believe me im not whining but lets do this lets go in a room and wen u are tryna trans i keep throwin discs at u and im cell and im transed so i dont have to worry about transin and im doin everything i can to make sure u cant trans tell me u wouldnt get pissed

Best answers
I know your not whineing I just added that for effect :fight:

yes that has happened to me before try reasoning with them if that doesnt work kick there ass then trans or just go find a more friendly server

personally i dont transform unless the other person is also transformed or its 2 on 1 (I bleave in the honor system)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, BAD! The last thing we need is a way to make yourself temporarily invincible.

Besides, in 1.3, the first time you trans you are invulnerable so you can at least watch it without dying. But every trans after that you're susceptible to damage.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just kill them then trans. Easy as pie itself.

Best answers
Yo how about if you are strong enough while transing u can press charge (default key e) and then the wave get thrown bak or dissapears but it takes a chunk of ki :shocked: thats my idea

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think you see how easily and fast that will be abused. If you are fighting someone and they try to win by going into transing mode just so you cant hit them, it's just stupid. That is giving one person to become invulnerable with just a press of button, not to mention the power increase...

Besides, usually anyone who does kill players while transforming sucks, so just kick their asses, trans kill them, beam spam them, or whatever to your heart's content :)

Best answers
How bout if when u get hit by the beam and press e a power struggle begins and so it'll be kind of like blocking but with your aura :)

Best answers
clen said:
How bout if when u get hit by the beam and press e a power struggle begins and so it'll be kind of like blocking but with your aura :)
pretty good idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom