Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , i notice that some people in servers tend to wine about getting killed when transing , they piss and moan and g\cry and start calling people newbs and f*gs & so on

IT'S NOT SOMETHING TO PISS AND MOAN ABOUT , THER'E JUST EXPLOITING YOUR WEAKNESS , just like usal when someone in play would noramally do

And if invunreable transing was put in , it would be wideley spammed , you would have one enemy coming up to you when u r about to lanuch at attk , he starts transing and u get killed by your own attk , it happen in evm sometimes & even yet people still piss and moan about it

what's your view on trans killing ?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Letting people transform is letting them become more powerfull. If it's allowed, I allways transkill.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These threads pop up all the time, and all it is, is a debate between those who play to win, and those who believe in "honourable gaming".

It's no different than being killed while reloading. By transing you make yourself vunerable and unable to retaliate if attacked. While transing and reloading have a far different time frame, the concept is the same. For a period of time, you make yourself vulnerable. Transing isn't a right, it's a <b>privilege</b>. And that privilege comes with risks, mainly vulnerability. But transing has a high payoff, and the higher payoff the higher the risk.

If you try to trans in front of me, and I let you, I've just put myself at a disadvantage and made it harder to beat you now that you've ascended. What idiot would purposely put themselves at a disadvantage?

As a side note, keep this clean, I will not be afraid to give out warnings for first incidents of conflict, so keep that in mind.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends

Like, in the middle of a fight? I mean its cool if its obly 2 people and they both can transform....But when its public, u dont just transform out of nowhere. ESPECIALLY to use as a melee shield.

But if soemone is midning their own buisnesss and trying to transform, i find it unsporty ot bast them while they are imobilized. I dont see it has a weakness, not really a weak point, but taking advantage of someone's inability to fight back...unless the cancel it. They usually get their ass kicked once the person transforms, so its a lose lose situtation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah , but think about if u get ur ass kicked , just because of his pl gtain & speed gain & possibly new attacks (if he's vegeta , gohan etc)

Best answers
If I'm laying waste to a person and they trans mid fight, I continue as if they were just standing still...why would I let them interrupt the ass kicking I was dishing out?

However if a person is transing after spawn, I usually fly away and wait for them to be ready. Totally not cool that way, no skill, no honor, etc.

and seriously, transing doesn't make that big a difference among 80% of the players in esf anyway...not like their play ability suddenly gets better after transing (with perhaps krillin being a very very very small exception, the speed helps, gotta admit)...just gets easier for the other 20% of the esf players to gain pl faster when the majority still end up getting killed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah sometimes im screwed if they are good and they transform, expecially saiyans, but blasting them because I don't want them to gain anymore power just seems cowardly for me to do.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but in their transed state while playying in it , it's harder to gain more pl

Best answers
It depends on how good they are I suppose, If thier new I'll let them trans since it's probably the only chance they will get :p

Best answers
this si what we have the "descend" button for......
honourable is nothing to even discuss you can press descend kill your enemy and then hid and so ascend end of discussion

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
this si what we have the "descend" button for......
honourable is nothing to even discuss you can press descend kill your enemy and then hid and so ascend end of discussion
Which is a great argument. No one is forcing you to stand there unprotected while you face the onslought of attacks. There is a descend button. Press it and defend yourself instead of crying.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not that i do that , it's just that i see people get so pissed about it online , just talk to your team and get them to fend the compettition for you while u trans , if successful , uv'e got urself a pwnage plan (if ur'e good enough :p)

Best answers
I transkill only and ONLY if my opponent is abusing his trans in order to avoid me attacking him.
Meaning:
a) acsending and descending all the time
b) Ascending while I am about to melee him, and then descending andfighting me as I drop my guard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OP said:
It's no different than being killed while reloading
Quoted for truth.

If i'm transed and someone respawns then I usually let them trans too to keep it balanced, as long as it's the first thing they do when they spawn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll do it if they trans in the middle of a fight, or if they try to run away and trans. I'll give someone that just spawned a chance to do so though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it when they whine after you shoot them while theyre transing after running out of ki fighting you.

Two times I will just shoot you are in the middle of a fight and if you trans way out in the open (middle of the map, up in the air). At least put two and two together and trans in a corner, under a tree, or something!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tho it can be a annoying, wining about a "transkill" obnoxiously is just putting a bad name on yourself as a *****y winer, especially since it's a game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My view

If it can be done, then do it. If they're stupid enough to transform right in front of everyone, they should be kiled. Goku players have it harder since no matter where you are, you can be seen thanks to the lightning.

Whats truely annoying is when you're transkilled and then followed and killed over and over just so you wont be able to transform at all for the rest of the game. That happens to me all the time. The second I'm able to trans, the whole server hunts me down.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just about every time this comes up, you always get the same two sides arguing their same two points, and just about every time I end up quoting something Optimus Prime says, because he hits the nail right on the head.

Optimus Prime said:
It's no different than being killed while reloading.
Bam.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§hade§ said:
I transkill only and ONLY if my opponent is abusing his trans in order to avoid me attacking him.
Meaning:
a) acsending and descending all the time
b) Ascending while I am about to melee him, and then descending andfighting me as I drop my guard.
if they use it constantly to avoid being meleed , then they deserve to die , i trans killed a n00b who fought it was a good idea to trans to avoid being meleed , but he didn't think about the projectiles and beams that my team could use to kill him , he whined and moaned about it eventually to the server kicked him for being so obbsessive about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom