Transforming........................

Best answers
Hi,

i noticed that all characters has 2-3 trans but krilin has only 1 thats not fair xD.

Best answers
Well, as you know its an OPEN BETA so in the 1.3 that will certainly be taken care of in some way... maybe not through more transformations, but otherwise... who knows.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin's single transformation should be more impressive than a single SSJ transformation. Don't forget he also gains a lot of speed.

Best answers
Uuhff, the question is if that is an real advantage... if he is too fast he will get to hard to control in a swap-melee battle

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what's the suggestion? Do you want Krillin to have 2 transformations? I don't think that's going to happen. Mystic Krillin is usually stronger than most transformations.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well If you purely look at stats aside from PL. Krillin has about the same stats as the oter characters on their form 2 (counting normal form as 0)

So right now hes equal to a SSJ2.

Then again if project Tien gets finished we might aswell just make Tien Krillins buddy ^^

Best answers
gooo project tien! that's been around for how long now? lol

yeah personally i think if Tien isn't given as a buddy, which would be the best option, then I'd make Krillin regenerate stamina faster in his mystic state. afterall, going Mystic is much different than SSJ or any other trans state. note that Adult Gohan can't go SSJ when he goes Mystic. having a faster stamina regeneration rate would make it harder to pin him down, and other than Frieza blowing him up, he managed to never die, having been the weakest fighter in the series. just my thoughts on that.

that way you could get away with not giving him a ton of PL, which isn't realistic, but still giving him an advantage in other aspects.

and i agree on the speed thing. unless it's basic fly speed, it's really not so useful. and even then, krillin is clearly not the fastest nor strongest, but he certainly is the hardest to finish off (assuming everyone else isn't dieing around him)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom