• DONT LET THE FOO TRANSFORM!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like friday's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mystic-ROsHI

M
My suggestion for the game is...

How about when the characters transform, that no one can be able to stop them. Because if you haven't noticed that every time someone transformes in the episodes, no one really interferes, or cant even if they tried. I recall Future Trunks trying to stop Cell from transforming, but couldn't. I think it should be that way for everyone's transformation. < Kinda like a gohan shield around them when they transform > Because we all have to admit, it kinda gets annoying when you want to transform but you get the wind knocked out of you instead.:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This would be a bad idea... what if someone with PL 1,750,000 transforms, and someone with PL 7,000,000 can't stop him?

You'll just have to pick the time and place just right.

Best answers
I mean come on.. who wants to fight a SS when you can kick them accross the map and fight them as a normal person... + you can stop the powerup... by hitting the desend button and then block or teleport.. so you do have options open to you..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or someone is firing a ff or bb at you you just descend and then ascend you would simply be invincible.

Best answers
I think its a mater of personal choosing:talk:

Like if some llama has been smacking me around when im busy with somebody else, he better not start transforming in front of me.

But for regular people I dont attack, I dont ejoy being attacked either. Takes a while to get to lvl 2, I dont want some idiot ruining my fun.;(

So just remember who your about to piss off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom