Would you like to be able to trans in a ps\bs once your at perfect T

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Ya know, don't ya think that you should be able to transform while your in a ps or a bs. Wouldn't that be cool. I mean they did that in the show right. Of course you would half to be at your perfect transformation level that way it would trans in an instant and that would be the only way you would be able to do that. Once you reach your Perfect T. Because you can't just can't stand there in a powerstruggle trying to power up and you havent gotten there yet. It has to be an instant thing, like once you've reached 10,000,000 or so.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yes, i asked this in beta 1 topic! but i think they said there wasnt one! and yes! i want this ;) . its handy if you are losing, but this should only be done for ALMOST perfect transformation, or Full transformation

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yooo!!! that would be c00l!! me in a pw, then charge to ssj and put all my ki in the beam and just blow him to 0blivion!!!

Best answers
Yes but only when you reach your perfect transformation

Best answers
you DO know all the saiyans can already do this, right?

i know cus i trick people into doing a regular ki blast ps.. then i do perfect transformation and crush them... lol

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
you DO know all the saiyans can already do this, right?

i know cus i trick people into doing a regular ki blast ps.. then i do perfect transformation and crush them... lol

and you know how to do trick?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes i know that the saiyan can do that, but i want to see like a huge ki appears arround me and then you can see some ki go into the blast and the blast will because thicker. and then blast him to oblivion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom