Transformers 3d art

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me falls over and drowns in a pool of drool.

*speechless* I am in awe of that.

( PS: Could you make the mourning one at 1600x1200? :eek:, the image loses some crispness when strethced ;_; )

Best answers
Actually, if I rendered it out that high it'll take me awhile. I didn't even render it out THIS high until a bunch of people asked me too, lol.
I would suggest you use an image program to resize it with proper antialiasing.
I'm glad you liked it so much though.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, very nice.. looks like a real plastic toy, no offence!!! i mean i have a transformer toy bot, and this thing really looks like it, really awsome!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually should be in the modeling/skinning section.

you showed me on aim. looks cool :) but i still dont see how you can high poly model a transformer >_>

Best answers
To me, it didn't make much sense to put it there. A lot of what I did in the pics aren't skinning, and they aren't modelling. Lighting and non-skinning texturing plays a huge part. Not to mention, I got the impression it was game-only stuff. But if that's where you want this stuff from now on, that's where I'll put it.

Good news everyone, I just got the newest version of my 3d program, with even faster, more realistic light rendering! Which means I'll be able to make super spiffy images in a short time.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, so even better images? awsome :)

Heh, what program are you using?.. just a question, i am sure there isn't a trial or something to download. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom