Transformations

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The point is that you should be able to tranform almost anytime, anywhere when you have the required pl for a perfect trans.

some examples:

-Being able to tranform while in a beamstruggle or powerstruggle

-Being able to tranform while swooping

-Being able to tranform while turbo mode is active.
this will result in a little speed boost as long turbo stays activated in tranformed mode. when recharging or running out of ki the boost should vanish.

-Being able to tranform to the last stage immediatly if you have the required pl.
Only when the character is able to transform back
this transformation shouldn't be a instant trans.

-Being able to transform back stage by stage (ssj3, ssj2, ss1)

Well that's it...
Don't forget that these suggestions should only be possible when you have perfect trans :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point is that you should be able to tranform almost anytime, anywhere when you have the required pl for a perfect trans.

some examples:

-Being able to tranform while in a beamstruggle or powerstruggle

-Being able to tranform while swooping

-Being able to tranform while turbo mode is active.
this will result in a little speed boost as long turbo stays activated in tranformed mode. when recharging or running out of ki the boost should vanish.

-Being able to tranform to the last stage immediatly if you have the required pl.
this transformation shouldn't be a instant trans.

-Being able to transform back stage by stage (ssj3, ssj2, ss1)

Well that's it...
Don't forget that these suggestions should only be possible when you have perfect trans :)
1.) Has been in since 1.0 or 1.1 You cant transform during a block struggle in order to give the other guy a fighting chance. But you can transform during a PS as long as you can transform. Not only after perfect trans.

2.) I agree

3.) I agree. BTW turbo itself gives you a speed boost so your point on the boost is kinda void XD

4.) I dont agree. The ability to transform to the last stage is only fitting for some people. A lot of people preffer to go stage by stage so they dont need to spend to much time getting to the state they want. Besides in perfect trans you can simply trippletap the transform button and youll be SSJ3 allready. Since perfect transformations are instant.

5.) allready in

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm turbo charging your beamstruggle :D aah brings back the eea times :)

anyways it's a cool feature but still to much energy consuming since you blasting your ki away in the beam already :D

and i can't believe grega just agreed with some things :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm turbo charging your beamstruggle :D aah brings back the eea times :)

anyways it's a cool feature but still to much energy consuming since you blasting your ki away in the beam already :D

and i can't believe grega just agreed with some things :p
Why. Its not like i disagree on everything. I agree to stuff that i think would benifit the current ESF headding.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow looks like a real time chat :)

but still you blew off alot of my suggestions before xD

and i really should start playing esf again cause i don't remember being able to transform during any kind of struggle :p except with eea mod in the time.

i do know you are able to descend though. wish is in most cases suicide...

oh and i hope spiritbomb has been made strong cause in the esf now you can just deflect it if you are overpowered alot :p

transform when finished charging spiritbomb and then throw it won't be build in by any chance ... i know that already :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should be able to perfect-transform whenever you want unless you're low on Ki/Stamina, etc.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
imagine transforming while knocked in the wall -_-
or while chargin a beam...
doesn't fit if you ask me

Best answers
hey

correct me if im wrong ...but gohan and goku both skip transformations in the anime ...gohan goes right to ssj2 at the tournament and goku goes to ssj3 vs buu ....i think u should include skipping transformation if the PL is right ...or make it so if u hold down the Z button u go from form 1 to 2 to 3 and so on ....so if u only press it once u just go to form 1.....get what i mean?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see a problem with tapping a button 3 times to go SSJ3 when you have instant transformation. Before you have that you have to wait for the effect to play anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom