Transformations

Best answers
I think all characters should have the same transformations, for example:

Goku: Saiyan-SSJ-SSJ2-SSJ3 (In SSJ3 add Dragon Fist)
Gohan: Saiyan-SSJ-SSJ2- Rage/Injured SSJ2 (In Rage, add fater-son kame, and quit one-hand kame from the others)
Buu:Fat-Skiny-Super-Kid (In kid, add Planet Destruction)
Vegeta:Saiyan-SSJ-USSJ/SSJ2-SSJ2/Majin (In majin Self Destruction, it could leave him whit 15 HP, for no power loosing, and Vegeta in normal has PURPLE AURA)
Trunks: SSJ-USSJ-USSJ2 (In the anime, it was shown that vegeta was SSJ Dai ni dankai, and trunks SSJ Dai San Dankai, which is a lot more powerful)
Ginyu: he is okay, but you could add a combinated atack
C18: Normal-C17-C16 (There arent more androids that c18 like, but add a combinated atack)
Frieza: F1-F2-F3-F4 (The frieza disk where only used in final form, quit from the others and add to F4, for form 3 you could add dual-hand-finger ray, and for all a powerful beam, beacuse he doesnt have a good atack for PowerStrugle, and also: Frieza have BLUE AURA)
Cell: Cell 1-Cell 2-Perfect Form-Super Saiyan/Super Perfect (Add an absortion attack for 1 and 2, for form 2 a red Big Bang, in perfect add frieza disck and quit from form 1 and 2, and in super perfect add death beam, and he have YELLOW AURA)
Krillin: Unlock Potential-Yamcha-Tensihan
Piccolo: Normal-Kai training-Fusion Nail-Fusion Kami

Thats all

Best answers
I think it's wrong idea...Cauze for more transforms will ne more work, and to code new chars...;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
and more characters doesn't mean better gameplay -_-
esf feels dbzish and it's cool...

Best answers
i doesnt said more characters, but add more trans for the existing ones and edit the aura colours, because frieza have blue aura (if you remember, when he fights with goku, goku has red aura because of kaioken and frieza has blue aura,his atacks ar purple but his aura no), cell yellow aura and vegeta normal purple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom