Transformations

Best answers
I have a concern that I am curious of that I may have trouble wording... Are transformations significant enough? What i mean by that is, could SSJ Goku be beat by normal Vegita? Will going SSJ give you the power and speed that is realistic? I only ask this question because in DBZ games in the past it didnt really matter (as much as it should) if you transformed or didnt it was more centered around skill (which isnt a bad thing imo) but its a huge WTF of mine if a SSJ Goku can be beat by Krillin, or a scenario like that one. Thank you very much for making a wonderful game. Just voicing my concerns ;)

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
It will be balanced, knowing the ESF coders they have always made it possible for a non-super saiyan to beat a super saiyan for instance, I put all my trust into the team that the value will stay like that.. I leave no doubt! The transformation will have their bonuses AND advantages, so no worries buddy :D (ki burning for instance)

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Your concerns are legitimate and I assure you, you are not the only one having them. However I also understand this is not a Power-Fantasy type of game like Prototype 1/2. So yea, while balance is annoying it will make the game more fun to play hopefully. We won't know until ESF:F comes out I suppose...

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
A freshly joined Krillin will be able to kill a SSJ3 Goku that has been in the server for hours. This is a game and not solely a way to relive your moments of transformation awesomeness.
Granted the player controlling Krillin is able to outsmart the player playing SSJ3 Goku

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Transformations grant you a PL boost and a speed boost. If you know how to use them or not is up to you the player.

And as such a player who is better will be able to kill you even if he is a non transformed Krillin with you being SSJ.

But because of the PL boost he will have to hit you more times to kill you than you will need to hit him, since he will deal less damage to you than you to him.

Best answers
Okay, I guess all that has answered my question. Thank you all for the replies and help! I understand about the whole skill thing. Thank you, and continue to make the experience all the better I am excited to see more content! :)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
don't think it will matter though...
ppl will ban you for going ssj xD
well i almost got banned for being ssj >.>

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't think thats a reason for people to ban you. Yes there's always that douche who bans whoever beats his ass but thats how the world is.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I don't think thats a reason for people to ban you. Yes there's always that douche who bans whoever beats his ass but thats how the world is.
If I had a dollar for everytime someone got mad at me for beating him I wouldn't be studying.

Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have the skills krillin could whop ssj3 gokus ass

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
A freshly joined Krillin will be able to kill a SSJ3 Goku that has been in the server for hours.
What was stupid when I played was that theres no winner. I am praying they add a point to the game and pretty much demote extensive play in a single match.

I've yet to see any other deathmatch game go on forever. Theres always a winner when a limit is reached.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There are limits put in to the game.

We have a kill limit or a time limit that have been in since i can remember playing ESF. But the server owners tend to have them disabled.

Best answers
btw as far as i remember is there the option with pl_catchup and that again changes a lot....after one kill that krillin is even able to hold a beamstruggle.....
and there was also a pl level limit...........

and yeah timelimit sucks:p

and chuck norris beats them all!

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Meh, I liked timelimits/kill limits on servers, it allows the map to rotate. Gets old playing the same map forever. That's just me though.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Meh, I liked timelimits/kill limits on servers, it allows the map to rotate. Gets old playing the same map forever. That's just me though.
Same with me, plus it gives you the ability to fight everyone from the start before someone gets overpowered.

Legendary Super Saiyan
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
When I play on servers and there is no one on, I sit there and wait for a crap load of joiners. Then I whoop the **** out of them before someone gets the power to beat me.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, that brings me back when us pro's would whoop lesser pro's using frieza and krillin untransed just to **** with their minds. Good days, man, good days...

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
When I play on servers and there is no one on, I sit there and wait for a crap load of joiners. Then I whoop the **** out of them before someone gets the power to beat me.
Camper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom