Transformations

Best answers
i don't know if im alone but on the whole it seems like buu has a pretty big advantage over the rest of the characters especially since the 2nd best, Goku cant even hold his final form forever.

Best answers
but in the show, Buu was strongest anywayz, so, thats why we have it multi-player, so a team can gang bang buu, lol.

Best answers
its true to the show, Buu was the strongest.
Plus it'll be fun to gang up on him with everyone else and try to destroy him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is buu going to be made strong? I thought he was going to be belanced along with the rest of the playable characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone is balanced its just they want to make total asses out of them selfs by showing that they are noobs

and freezer is a guy

Best answers
Originally posted by Kerozeyetzev
i don't know if im alone but on the whole it seems like buu has a pretty big advantage over the rest of the characters especially since the 2nd best, Goku cant even hold his final form forever.
remeber this is esf not dbzmod, its "based" on dbz , so they can make other people as strong s buu, if they want

Best answers
Originally posted by MACKgeta

remeber this is esf not dbzmod, its "based" on dbz , so they can make other people as strong s buu, if they want
But...

in keeping in spirit with the show, the final form of Buu and Goku will be the strongest :)

Best answers
but I like it. It should be that way. but since there are no fusions, looks like Goku will reach a level beyond SSJ3 if he's gonna be any chance against Buu. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku isnt going past ssj3... cause 4 is *** and from gt :p

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah leets post count is gettin massive.... hmm hibiki watch out..... yeh ssj4 is just.....err.... bad.. i mean honestly....its soo stupid.... they stay in that form easily..... its just like being a really strong normal saiyan.... theres no attributes watsoever.. they just realy strong.... err crapasss......... and its from gt... i wanna noe more bout those custom chars that r in it.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know if there gonna make it in beta 1... cause that would be a fairly large amount of more work that needs to be done

Best answers
does this mean that all the newbs are gonna use buu, kinda like they all use veggie right now

also with buu's cookie attack will it be easily spammed like the discs are now (this has probably been asked before, but plz dnt flame)

Best answers
i would like to know that too. can any beta testers comment? or even the mods.

(YourSigHost down grrr)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
y do u ppl spam them..... geeez..... discs rn't spam.. i neva use them but still.... ppl just sore losers coz they suck.. and they say ppls r spammin things... thats just sad kerozeyetzev..... honestly.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
disk isnt really a spamming move, u can dodge it easily

and wut is mystic krillen, is it just him wit hair? or is it after guru released his inner power

*Its the teams interpretation of him after Guru's release ;) *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first if things are kept pretty relative to DBZ itll be king supreme

second hibiki doesnt really have to watch out much with the final semester exams commin itll take away time from readin postin etc (btw i dont really spam much...... well i did when i first was on until i reached 150, ever since ive just posted if i can be of some help, or some other good reason)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom