Transformations

Best answers
If there are perhaps 2 transformations in the next beta, will there be another long animated powerup? And if so will the second one also shorten when you get more powerfull?

Best answers
Don't know for sure, but I would think yes, the first transform will be long and the subsequent ones will be shorter until you hit perfect transform.

Best answers
I would assume that they would be either near equal or the second bein longer..

To go ssj2 it would require more concentration than ssj1..

However , the character would be stronger and would be able to transform faster..

*Is confused*

Nevermind , i dont know :)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will prob go like this

once u hit almost perfect trans for ssj u do a long ssj2 trans then the more power u have in ssj2 the shorter it becomes till its instant and so on and so forth

Best answers
Uhh k , yeah , that sounds about right..

I would assume there to be perfect transformations for each level of super sayajin.. ( Pardon my spelling of sayajin :S ) So ...

Eg.
ssj1 trans. = 1 mil.
ssj1 perfect trans. = 3 mil.
ssj2 trans. = 4 mil.
ssj2 perfect trans. = 6 mil.
and so on and so forth..

Gimme your thoughts on this..

Best answers
Probably, the perfect transforms for Goku and Vegeta are both 5 million for SSJ 1, I don't know where it would be for SSJ 2

Best answers
It will be interesting to see how everything turns out..

Best answers
Wow.. lot of posts! lol.

Anyway <slaps himself> on topic, I think for more transformations they should make it harder, imagine the satisfaction of hitting ssj3 after playing for a while. Basically, what i'm suggesting is keep the points for transforming the same, say..

SSJ = 2 mil (SSJ perfect = 5 mil)
USSJ = 8 mil (USSJ perfect = 12 mil)
SSJ2 = 14 mil (SSJ2 perfect = 18 mil)
SSJ3 = 22 mil (SSJ3 perfect = 26 mil)

What do you think?

Best answers
Looks cool but one thought comes to mind.

Will I hafta be 22 million out of SSJ2 to go SSJ3, or can I be SSJ2 when going 3?

Best answers
you'd ascend like in the series, basically once you hit ssj2 you have to get to the pl required in ssj2 to transform.. which could prove too easy (thanks for the tip off :))

so how about this...

SSJ = 2 mil (SSJ perfect = 5 mil)
USSJ = 12 mil (USSJ perfect = 16 mil) - Have to be SSJ to ascend
SSJ2 = 30 mil (SSJ2 perfect = 36 mil) - Have to be USSJ to ascend
SSJ3 = 65 mil (SSJ3 perfect = 72 mil) - Have to be SSJ2 to ascend

thoughts?

*edit* for the n00bs, remember, I am not a part of the team so chances are it won't end up like this, this is just my thoughts :) *edit*

Best answers
Much much much better.

How bout though...you combine the two. Like...you require 8 mil to go USSJ when not in SSJ, but require 12 mil to go USSJ in SSJ mode.

I'm not sure of the HL programming language with characters and scaling things, but in regular programming, this is done with a simple if statement. It all depends on how easy the language is.

Best answers
it is C++ encoded, 'so if' statments are included in the language, so i don't see why it couldn't.

I wonder how a fusion could work... say, you and a friend have to be SSJ with Chibi Trunks and Goten and then you power up, select fusion from the menu, do the dance, fuse, and then choas erupts as you try and move together followed by SSJ3 Goku shooting a **** off Kamehameha at you and destroying you both... man i want that in the game O_O hehe

Best answers
Yea i like your ID gotenks but what if u can set buttons like bind "KP_INS" "Fuse" bind "kp_end" "SSJ2" and so on...
or jsut ssj menu wouldt be eazy
o_o

Best answers
i would have suspected u'd need to ascend through the levels instead of straight to a level, and then be able to decend through the levels again. I would think it would be codable, and perhaps i should inform the team about it (?)

Best answers
that would be kewl if you could bind transformations where you could go strate to ssj2 or whatever...not that it would matter anywayz because the ssj1 perfect transformation is instant anywayz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom