Transformations....

Best answers
I was playing in a server like last night...and it was like..dunno the 2nd time ive played ESF.

So i checked out Vegeta's menu..(in class choice)
And under transformations there was if im not mistaken ALL of his transformations... SSJ,SSJ2,Majin and SSJ4...im pretty sure that i saw them.

But when i created a game(after reintalling) i saw that there was only 1 transformation...SSJ...is there something wrong?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is nothing wrong. There should only be one transformation per character. And Vegeta in ESF will never be able to transform into a SSJ4 anyways.

So I'm assuming your eyes were playing tricks on you.

Best answers
Don't watch so many DBGT movies :smile:
you might have been dreaming ;)

Best answers
no, im pretty sure i saw it...it said EXACTLY "SSJ-SSJ2-Majin-Fusion-SSJ4"

im like...99% sure...it was on a DEDICATED server..im pretty sure that it had a plugin or something...

Best answers
i think these info are in a text file some where inside your esf folder. maybe some one edited it for you :p

as for transformations, there will be more in beta 2.0 which is gonna take a long time to be released!

::edit::

there won't be fusion.. never. o_o

Best answers
Whats wrong with you people? Vegeta ssj4 was never in a movie he was in the dragonballgt sagas and i get it why they wont have dbgt characters in esf?

Best answers
I dont think my thing counts but the reason why they dont have GT characters in this is becuse that esf i think is mainly for DBZ althoe i dont know if i am correct, it is just a guess.

Best answers
dbgt is a fake :S so is ssj4 :\

come to think of it... dbz isn't real anyway o_O

i myself hate dbgt .. but i don't get why they won't put dbz movies stuff in. but anyway, it's up to them.

Best answers
the way that the levels are displayed is by files in the classes folder. most change em for models they DL but somehow urs got changed man. id just ignore it

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultraq
i think these info are in a text file some where inside your esf folder. maybe some one edited it for you :p

as for transformations, there will be more in beta 2.0 which is gonna take a long time to be released!

::edit::

there won't be fusion.. never. o_o
We arnt going from beta 1.1 to beta 2. We are going like
Beta 1.1
Beta 1.2
Beta 1.3
etc...
Beta 1.2 will consist of a completly new melee system, the way it was ment to be implemented.

Best answers
Originally posted by gogeta5000
Whats wrong with you people? Vegeta ssj4 was never in a movie he was in the dragonballgt sagas and i get it why they wont have dbgt characters in esf?
other than the fact that dbgt was fake its not gonna have any ssj4 transformations because it is a DBZ mod not dbgt. the one thing i dont understand is why they wont include the movies since there "somewhat" part of dbz even though they "somewhat"fall out of place sometimes. for example like when goku fought cooler he "didnt" know how to go super saiyan even though when he fought frieza he had already transformed to super saiyan when he fought frieza. see what im saying??

Best answers
I've seen all of the DBZ movies cept for the last 2 Brolli movies. The first one sucked far too much for me to bare. The movies do not just fall out of place, they dont fit the DBZ setting at all besides the characters. They simply dont make sense. There are no rules in the DBZ movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom