transformations

Best answers
hi everyone and you beautiful ESF admins and workers (too much boot licking maybe lol). anyway i was just wondering if you are going to start putting more transformations in the game instead of just SSJ etc..SSJ2 and SSJ3 would be good and to see frieza and buu's 3rd forms fighting would be very cool.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There finishing up all the transformations for every character in 1.3.

Best answers
But then hopefully it will be as balanced as it is now with only 1 transformation. If you play as SJ against a SSJ it's already a lot harder, but you still have chances to win. Now if you could fight as SJ against SSJ3 oder even SSJ4... uuuuh, scary.

Best answers
thats y theres pl catchup...so that when u enter a server that has someone with that high of a pl it starts u off at a higher pl...meaning u transform faster

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After I saw that form 2 frieza, I'm VERY excited for whats coming....too bad it'll be like one more year before we see. ah....the waiting...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who says it will tak eanother year? nobody knows, maybe even longer, anyway all chars will have atleast 1 new transform in the 1.3 update as far as i know

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yes yes, new transformations will be in the next version, so hold tight!

Unfortunately, I'll have to close this, we've had many threads like these before >_<.

Remember, Searching around and reading the stickies can answer questions before they are asked. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom