Transformations: What the whole shibang should be.

should each character be able to have full capabilities and transformations?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Who loves the search command!

• Total voters
Best answers
In my opinion, I think there should be more than one transformation. Each character should have the full works according to the DragonBallZ series. You know what I mean. I mean that for eg. goku should be able to go ssj1, ssj2, and ssj3. And vegeta should be able to go ssj1 and ssj2. gohan ssj1 and ssj2. I think you can figure it out from here what should be put in to make the game more fun and cool!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the stickies and youll find your awnser. my awnser com on people do you have any clue how hard it is to code this stuff?you would have to make new models, skins animations and new code, and unless you want to wait over a year for all that then its not gonna happen

Best answers
Their are a few good models going so far as ss4 and most have their own animations, SO if you use the esf community to your advantage they would only have to script the transformation sequences, and maybe add some more moves. I mean thats a good amount of work in itself but i believe that if you have a community of gamerz behind you while your building your mod then by all means use their work and just give them credit. Why waste the talent that is there. Plus you save yourself a buttload of work modeling a skinning as well as doing the animations. Its just and idea, what do you think?

Best answers
Thank you for supporting my idea Elysium. The last person didn't think it could be done. I'm not a computer programmer, so i have no power to make models or scripts. I graduate in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Best answers
Im pretty sure they want to concentrate on more important things then transformations. Transformations is just eye candy. I think they want to work out all the bugs, the new melee, and stuff like that before they tossing in the eye candy. There is no point in having multiple transformation if the gameplay sucks right?

Best answers
I know, I know, I understand that fact soo... they will probably work out the bugs before going for the eye candy if you know what i mean. Thanks for opinion. People please don't be afraid to vote. Voting can and will possibly help. Thank you.

Best answers
ok, first of all there is lots of suggestions like these.. if u actually took the time to read through the forum, you would find them.
the last thing that's needed is another thread suggesting this.

new transformations WILL be a feature of esf, but not yet so stop asking and read the stickies.

Best answers
I have the right to post my opinion so dont get all liberal on me. Okay!!!! Thats what this suggestion forum is for. Got It!!! Thank You!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well well well arent we mr demanding

the suggestions forum is for new suggestions not old ones that have been posted more times than i can count

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom