transformations for android 18

Best answers
I am new here and i was wondering what are the transformations for android 18????????????

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
she has no transformation thats why we're inplementing the buddy syste. cant tell how it works though cause its secret. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on a suggestive note , You could give here a power up sorta thing that gives here 200,000 pl once she reaches a certain pl or sumething , or just make her trans to buu saga 18

but then that would probably ruin the entire plan of the buddy system

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
edit..

Probably Evil, since Vegeta is still on the evil side (when now he isn't in the show) I assume she'll be evil

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Probably Evil, since Piccolo and Vegeta are still on the evil side (when now they aren't in the show) I assume she'll be evil
wasn't Piccolo on the good side...?

Anyway, she'll probably be evil to even out the evil team a little.

As for the buddy system, we know nothing about it. Personally, I assume that it means being able to switch between buddies, basically giving you 2 lives instead of one before dying. But thats just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo (DBZ) and Tien (DB) were bad guys remember? But they went good, just like Vegeta. Hopefully Vegeta will go to good after 18+17 and Ginyu get added.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unbalancement there for sure , goku is already good , theres already enough Saiya-jins on the good side , and vegeta with his thrist for energy and evil ways make sence to keep him on evil

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo (DBZ) and Tien (DB) were bad guys remember? But they went good, just like Vegeta. Hopefully Vegeta will go to good after 18+17 and Ginyu get added.
but this way the teams will be balanced out because of the different capabilities
saiyans(good):ssj, fast speed, strong weapons
humans(good):huge trans, special weapons (krillin and tien)
whatever the hell buu and frieza are(evil):alot of health, ki, and pl
android 18 and ginyu (evil):buddy system and friggin cool attacks

Best answers
18 did have a transformation....=P

Remember when she was fighting Vegeta and she flicked her earring and then she started too whoop vegeta's ass??

Also in the shows you remember Trunks saying that those two robots werent that powerful in his time????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 did have a transformation....=P

Remember when she was fighting Vegeta and she flicked her earring and then she started too whoop vegeta's ass??
Are you joking? Please be joking. She was holding back, 90% of DBZ fights work like that. The earring flick was just a stylish thing, Android #19 did it too.

Also in the shows you remember Trunks saying that those two robots werent that powerful in his time????
No, just that #19 and #20 weren't the Androids from his time. He saw them (everyone thought that they were 'The' Androids) and said how they weren't like the Androids from his time. What that has to do with an imaginary trans, I do not know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 will have fun tranny. The buddy system is so cool, see, what happens is you invite your friends over and then you hit the tranny button, and then 18 sits at a table and you can select different topics to discuss so you and your buddy can be friends with 18. I love it.

But wait to see it, it will be much better than I just described.
and I think 18 is good because Ginyu is bad, so 18 fills in spot on good team, and Tien hasn't made it in yet so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
I think 18 is good because Ginyu is bad, so 18 fills in spot on good team, and Tien hasn't made it in yet so.
There's already more good than evil characters,

Good: 5 (6)
Goku
Gohan
Piccolo
Krillin
Future Trunks
-Tien-

Evil: 4 (6)
Vegeta
Frieza
Cell
Buu
-Android's 17/18-
-Ginyu Force-

Assuming Tien gets in, that's 6 apiece. If not then the teams are still as equal as you can get with an odd number, and failing that, I really think Vegeta should be back on Good with the Z Fighters (like 1.1), seeing as he was one himself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope tien gets in... and... the whole ginyu force is in?!

Best answers
Ravendust said:
There's already more good than evil characters,

Good: 5 (6)
Goku
Gohan
Piccolo
Krillin
Future Trunks
-Tien-

Evil: 4 (6)
Vegeta
Frieza
Cell
Buu
-Android's 17/18-
-Ginyu Force-

Assuming Tien gets in, that's 6 apiece. If not then the teams are still as equal as you can get with an odd number, and failing that, I really think Vegeta should be back on Good with the Z Fighters (like 1.1), seeing as he was one himself.
yeah i agree because he does turn good in the cell saga

Best answers
If he goes majin in the game, he should be evil. If he doesn't, he should be good.

Well, actually he should be on the team opposite Goku, but I think I'd be strange to see Vegeta on the evil team without an 'M' on his head.

Best answers
i dont think so cuz he had a fight with buu when he was majin. so i dont think that he was evil but just wanted more power to fight goku

Best answers
And fighting Goku would be ........... evil.

Vegeta was evil when majin, there is no argument. He killed a lot of innocent people at the tournment... that's not what I'd call good.

I said this in my edit above but I'll re-say it :

Vegeta should be on the team opposite Goku, but I think I'd be strange to see him on the evil team without an 'M' on his head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 will be on good.

Theres no question that Ginyu is a good character? Alrighty then.

Only way to keep the teams even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom