Transformations (dont think new one alright?)

Best answers
Well i was thinking... when does goku get upset 5 times in a row?! I mean krillin and piccolo die 5 times from frieza? uh... no.

I think somecharacters should get different transformation after they transed first already.

LIke Goku, when he transes the first time yo get the lightning second tome he gets something different other than more lightning strikes.

So the following characters should get different transformations

-Goku
-Trunks
um lol...

I mean its dumb to say a thousand lightning strikes and seeing trunks fall to the ground 10 times instead new effects

Best answers
i agree, trunks's trans formation gets dumb after the first time, or after the zeroth time when he is in the air.... hehe...

basiclyfirst transfromation different then secound(low power level) transformation

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well how bout you give examples of how you'd like the transformations to be? Besides, transformations are being tweaked for 1.3 with cool little cinematics.

Best answers
Wow. That's awesome Rocky.
Although I understand what you guys mean, Trunks' animation for his first transformation is significant, as it's a direct relation to the show. It's something people can point to and say "Yup, that's how it looked." Other than that, Trunks didn't transform in a very unique manner unless he did against Frieza, but I don't remember. Perhaps his first transformation in 1.3 can change to that one, and the transformation sound can be: "Now you're going to find out what it's like to fight a REAL super saiyan."

Although, I think the current one suffices.

Best answers
Well, the way they have it now is that they have the long trans go away after a certian PL is reached, then the character just sits there and screams as they powerup. I think you should only see the "special" transformation once, rather than seeing it several times. Gokus lightning strikes should only happen once, not after he gets to a certian PL.

Best answers
Right

After goku transes we should never see the lightning again unless another Goku transes.

Trunks' trans is from the movie :laff: . So after he transes (from the movie :laff: ) he should do the tras that he did infront of Frieza

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the cinematic thing I'm talking about only happens the first time you reach a new level, so more than likely, this suggestion is already going to be in 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom