Best answers
Can anyone help me please? When i am playing ESF, i go to do a transformation or use Goku's Spirit Bomb attack, my computer shuts ESF and Halflife off all together. I want to know how i can fix this porblem. Can anyone help me please???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you are using OpenGL mode. If you cant use it, download the latest driver for you video card or try using direct 3d, this should solve your problem.
(This should be in the help section aswell :p)

Best answers
Thankyou for that, where can i attain a download for the latest driver for my video card or where can i get direct 3d?

Best answers
goto start>run> type in dxdiag.exe, check your display setup, where is says drivers, search the company that makes that driver in google, and usually u can find the update(if there is one) quite easily. That direct x diagnostic has a lot of useful info on it :p

Best answers
If you have a Geforce or tnt of any kind go here http://www.nvidia.com/ and download the newest detonator. It always helps me, and chances are you have a graphics card made by them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This doesn't ven talk about models POST THIS IN THE OFFTOPIC THING OR THE HELP THREAD and sorry i just have a bad day for yelly at yall guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr.Bugskin
This doesn't ven talk about models POST THIS IN THE OFFTOPIC THING OR THE HELP THREAD and sorry i just have a bad day for yelly at yall guys
ermmm...ive already said that...and this also doesnt really help him at all...
If you save your dxdiag page, and send it to me (send me a pm and il give you my email address) il find out what card you have

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Mr.Bugskin

Watch your step, you're on thin ice :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom