Transformation

Best answers
Hi i have question

how i can high my power level (i dont like kill bot's ;/) maybe is any commands for this? i want transform to SSJ when i open the game but my power level i too small commands or what i can do it??

(Sorry for bugs but my english its too bad :\ )

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, the only way is by killing bots/other players.

If you want a fast power increase: Start a server (passworded so no one will bother you), add a couple of Ultimate Bots, but go into the debug options in the bot menu and change "bots move" and "bots shoot" to disabled, then you can just Ki blob them to death and gain a fast power increase.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, so you wanna start SS from the off, huh? Well, you start small in ESF 1.2, but 1.3 should be different.

For the moment, you should look into the mod for ESF, EVM The Evolution Mod. Its a temporary fan take on what they think 1.3 will be like. EVM has all character transforms and you start out able to tranfrom to SS or whatever as soon as the game starts. You can gain power level and reach higher forms too. But when 1.3 comes out, scrap EVM and install 1.3, because EVM will have little purpose afterward except for those who prefer its style over 1.3. 1.3 will definitely be better than EVM, since the whole ESF game engine is said to be retrofitted and replaced. Even the character selection screen is different and better.

EVM just adds onto the current version engine.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
you set bots in a server you turn any option off then try shoot and make kiblobs :fight: then you should earn enough pl.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitmanaluka said:
ee were i can find Plugins.ini (i have non steam esf and hl)
You need steam. Create a steam account & register you half-life cd key with steam (note it has to be a legit copy of hl for this to work properly).

Best answers
Hi i have question

how i can high my power level (i dont like kill bot's ) maybe is any commands for this? i want transform to SSJ when i open the game but my power level i too small commands or what i can do it??

(Sorry for bugs but my english its too bad )
Very easy, start the server in CTDB mode and you just need to put the dragonball together and then wish for strenght, you MP will increas by 1 million. Does that sound cool?

Best answers
When i want start game with CTDB mode the game want cd key ;/ always i want start with that mode ? you know what is this?

{Somebody know "Evolution mode" for ESF?}

Best answers
Oh, too bad, but if you're going to fight with bot only. There's another clue to fix it, in the first page of Advance mode in the Create game, you may see a square named LAN or something, just check it with X and you'll be able to play offline in CTDB mode.
I know evolution for ESF, what do you want to ask? But if it's about EVM, then I can't help you here, because it's again the rule, you'll need to go to EVM forum. Hope it can help.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You won't be able to play ESF at all without a Cd-Key, also you do need Steam in order to play ESF online (or at all most likely) since ESF was redesigned to work on Steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom