Transformation

Best answers
Aeris good idea and btw Mystic im ray But i like Aeris Idea!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be moronic if a lightning bolt magically struck those attacking melee'ers. That's all I can say. Just think about it. -_-;

Best answers
Like in cs thunder in aztec map
If you come to close when someone is power-ing up!! u get thunder blast this would be quite coool
Like in the series i dont know when but somebody was close to a enemy and got stuck by energy beam around that guy
Well well thunder rule ;)

Love
-Aeris

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
It'd be moronic if a lightning bolt magically struck those attacking melee'ers. That's all I can say. Just think about it. -_-;
Maybe Krillin could transform into Christian Krillin instead of Mystic. Anyone who tries to disrupt his transformation gets struck down by God's wrath...

Best answers
I like the idea of having some kind of wind Blowing people away while transforming. Like when i transform with Vegeta i do it in front of everyone usually they try to beam me but it just hits me and i have a little less life. The people who usually melee you while transforming r the ***s who just melee and teleport the whole game. I finally learned how to defend myself against them. I never... hardly ever attack someone while transforming unless they really piss me off!!!! exception: teleportin meleeing ph4gZ! If that wind were added to the more longer transformations that would be great! The longer transformations get your emotions going so like if you were getting your ass whipped and you finally got a high enough PL to transform,
watching the longer transformation will make you want to play more and see if theres a difference in your game. If you're transfoming and then bam! u get hit and its like man this is ***.
Sorry if i offended any ***s in here. Wasnt talking about you!!!!!

~RAGE

Best answers
You but not everyone
I oftently get meleed when im transforming
And for the people that beam you instead of go close
It should just deflect like a block
In the series when they try to attacking someone that power-up the beam just do a bit of damage because the guy is getting stronger so he defence point are getting higher too O_O

Waaa Cooool :D

Love
-Aeris

Best answers
And at specific places the ground could break
Like a demoman with hes deathpack thats blow specific walls
We could perhaps do that!!!

Love
-Aeris

Best answers
u guys are babies if ur dumb enough to transform in front of people what are they gonna do? let u transform so u gain more power and can do instant kill attack?! Just hide when u transform and do be stupid and do it in the middle of a level

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Cough* What about Buu vs Gotenks in the realm of time and spirit? Goten and Trunks got smacked down before they asked Buu to cut them some slack. I think that perfect transformations should probably be invinceable, but not before that. SSj1 isn't exactly flawless. Neither is SSj2... perhaps in the future the fourth forms should be invulnarable to attack since they're just too powerful to reckon with (ssj3, ssj2 Cell, perfect Frieza). Before that I think we should leave it alone, as it helps increase the amount of thinking involved in getting that pl boost.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Maybe Krillin could transform into Christian Krillin instead of Mystic. Anyone who tries to disrupt his transformation gets struck down by God's wrath...
and of course he'd gain the special attack: Holy Ki Beam of Antiock

Best answers
I always hide b4 transforming
But the people are seeking for me so much that at each time they find me and I cant complete my ssj. Im not dumb
I just wanna give a idea to do thunder and wind around the people that are going ssj. It could them away for good!

Love
-Aeris

Best answers
i think there should be something protecting you during your first transformation, i mean when in the show did u ever see someone attack another person during a transformation, everyone else just watched. the only acception i'd say would be trunks trying to stop cell but there was a barrier anyway so it didn't make a diffeence. but it would be cool if that dust effect when u power up and stuff was made a little bigger and thicker and then when somoene approaches you they'd get swept back.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
i think there should be something protecting you during your first transformation, i mean when in the show did u ever see someone attack another person during a transformation, everyone else just watched. the only acception i'd say would be trunks trying to stop cell but there was a barrier anyway so it didn't make a diffeence. but it would be cool if that dust effect when u power up and stuff was made a little bigger and thicker and then when somoene approaches you they'd get swept back.
see thats the beauty of this game you get to think for the characters. you can be evil goku, a good cell, or a supersaiyan slayin' krillen. so people can choose to watch you transform and say, "oh no his powerlevel will now become much greater than mine, but choose not to do anything about it because it looks so pretty." or just say nothing and smack him up. i've changed my strategy a bit, i usually let people transform now, i just love fighting my bro on the lan game 1 on 1 and stop him from transforming..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude rofl Aeris you dont have to put Love-
Aeris after each post just put it where your sig is soposed to go and when you press reply you don't have to type in post subject just yo let you know

Best answers
Perhaps because I like to do that...
But back on topic
Can a moderator of this forum give me hes opinion of my idea :D

Love
-Aeris

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is a good idea...

Best answers
Originally posted by Azreail
I belive in 1.1 when you transform/PS/BS, your now invrunable to attacks, but im not sure.
Yes it's true. Beta 1.1 Outline

BTW sean.. your sig is too big. Maximum dimensions = 600x200

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom