Transformation

Best answers
Does anywhone know how can i set-up goku that after he transforms to ssj ,he will transform to ssj3 if i have the model of ssj3?
The same thing with gogeta,how can i set him that after he transforms to ssj he will transform to ssj4?

Best answers
Just replace the SSJ goku model with the one you want
Check in your models directory it has a folder for ssjgoku and goku. Replace the one in ssjgoku folder

Scruffie

S
But remember to name the folder 'SSJ-Goku', or else it won't work.

Best answers
Ghost113 said:
Does anywhone know how can i set-up goku that after he transforms to ssj ,he will transform to ssj3 if i have the model of ssj3?
The same thing with gogeta,how can i set him that after he transforms to ssj he will transform to ssj4?

I think you guys interpreted the question incorrectly. What hes asking is how he can set it up so that after he goes ssj, he can go up another level with his own model. But then again i could be the one who's misinturpreting it.

Answer: you can't, not yet any way. Currently you can only go up one level, not untill the ESF team decides to have more levels will this be possible

Best answers
it all depends on how u think the question is asking it has two meanings. Ghost113 restate the question

Best answers
It's funny how there's a 'How to I go ssj?' thread just below this. If you want to use Gogeta, you have to put it in the right characters folder (The model that is) depending on the character (probably SSJ-Goku).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom