transformation updates

Best answers
i really hate it when someone nails me when im transforming, and im sure im not the only one

i mean, in the series, this never happens, everyone always completes their transfos

so some ideas :

• incoming beams are automatically deflected in a random fashion
  • incoming beams are partially absorbed by the ki meter
  • swoopers get thrown back but dont lose health
  • 2seconds of immunity after transformation
  • people on the opposite team go stiff with fear when they are in a certain radius and when the transformer is visible + their ki maximum rises (as in the series)
  • incoming beams are struggled, the transformation delays, if won deflected, if lost the transformation ends and kimaximum is reduced by 50.000
  • some are crap, but i think there are useful bits in there :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well that could be spammed, people descending then ascending when a big powerful beam or melee coming at them, and if people froze, then it would get annoying how someone would just transform just to make everyone stop

Best answers
ok, although i hate attacking while tranformation. but trasforrmation gives you more power, so must cost you something, like you can't get this power for free. and you can descend (x) if you see someone coming to atack you to stop the tranformation.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
let transformations take ki.....then there wont be that much spamming...i think

Best answers
i think it should take about half your ki while you are tranforming then give it back when you finish

but when you get to the perfect transform, none of that stuff you guys said earlier should happen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is nothing wrong with the trans now keep them how they are

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea keep them the same, if you dont like gettin attacked, then just say dont attack me please, or make your own server:p

TeZ

Best answers
easy fix: when transforming let damage go to Ki pool

u could make transformations push people back or nullify attacks, like when cell reached his ultimate form in the series

Best answers
I think that you should blast poeple back with some of your ki whild your transforming like what cell dose, when he's just absorbed No.18 and is becoming perfect, Trunks trys to attack him but cell blasts him back with his charging power.

Best answers
Lets make it so transforms make you invulnerable, and if anyone tries to harm you they are damaged x10 their damage.

Seriously cut the stupid suggestions the transforms are fine as they are. Its twice the power for 10 seconds or less of hiding.
Stop whining.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have said this numerous times.
NO IMMUNITY FOR TRANSFORMATIONS.

People will spam it just to save their own asses.
Unless they put a time limit for descending and ascending.
Like once you descend. you cant ascend for like the next 5minutes.
But that will also be lame. just deal with it. find a place to hid
transform or what ever.

TeZ

Best answers
there wouldnt be this problem if u could stop your transformation. if u could press decend before your transformation is complete you wouldnt be vulnerable

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
you CAN do that it helps to do that, its fine how it is peole just need to quit their *****in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom