Transformation suggestion

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... I was thinking about evm and things and it got me thinking, its weird how you can be in your normal form all the time then just be able to burst into ssj3... I dont think thats a great idea, because people can fight against ssj's in their normal form, get a load of powerlevel then transform and surpass everyone on the server rather easily.

For multiple tranformations, in the series they needed experience in a form in order to be able to ascend to the next level, not just powerlevel, and this was also linked to ki drain.

My suggestion:

I'd suggest some sort of addition to the CF bar, say, you're goku, you've just reached your first transform pl, while you are in ssj and you are earning powerlevel it adds like normal to the CF bar. If you decend to normal form and start earning powerlevel, the powerlevel you earned past the point required to transform into ssj1 in normal form will show up on the CF bar as red when you transform to ssj1. You can fill up the second CF bar half red half green, however much you like, you can reach the top with red and have the correct power level but you wont be able to ascend to ssj2 yet. You must fight in ssj1 form and convert the red into green by earning powerlevel in ssj1 form in order to be able to transform into ssj2, the thing is, the red bar will turn into green 2 or 3 times faster than when you normally try to add to the CF bar, so it wont take as long, and earning that powerlevel in your normal form wasnt all for nothing. When the red is all converted into green you may then ascend to the next level of transformation.

I hope ive explained it well, if not lemme know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sounds like a very solid idea. It would prevent people from simply training themselves to final form. It would certainly change when people who cannot untrans (buu, cell) transform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, very nice. Will try to bring it up in meeting.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actaully like this idea , gives more edge to the game and makes perfect sence to do so. It would make transforming some more fun for me and alot of people who belive that skill and systems work in a game to a good extent

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love this idea, great thinking. :)

Best answers
I'm impressed, that's a pretty well-thought out, and damn good idea. I'd like to see this in there.

Best answers
Seperate CF bar for each form. I like it.
And it doesn't ruin the untransformed reward either. You could still power down just to earn more powerlevel.
Once there is that many transformations, as EVM demonstrates it does just turn into "who can resist transforming and save up for their final form first." which make the game dull.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I agree with warren.

Best answers
I agree with Warren too.

This idea is so freaking AWESOME! This idea really needs to be implanted into ESF! I mean it! This idea is so freaking awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! Woohoo!

99.99/100
BEST IDEA EVER!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its already gonna take a long time to transform already and the maps do have time limits usually its an ok idea but its gonna make it longer to actually transform, and your idea isnt much different than just raising the trans points

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My idea it just means, if you wanna achieve ssj2 faster, you'll have to fight in ssj1 more. Its not increasing the time it takes you if you constantly fight in ssj. It stops what every sensible player in EVM does, just do half the work needed by letting everyone else transform, keep fighting them, and in no time you can reach final form while they're all still stuck in ssj1 or 2, and then the beam spammage comense's and the game is one cheap spam fest. Not to mention its in no way true to the show. Im 99% sure powerlevel gain, or powerlevel requirements are going to completely change in 1.3 because of time limits and such anyway, at the moment the numbers are based on the average player being able to tranform once within a certain time frame, when you add multiple transforms, they're going to have to tweak some numbers.

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
its already gonna take a long time to transform already and the maps do have time limits usually its an ok idea but its gonna make it longer to actually transform, and your idea isnt much different than just raising the trans points
You don't understand why do we want to have this system. That is because in ESF, almost everyone doesn't bother to go SSJ even if they can. They just want to fight in first form until they got the PL to auto trans to final form. This will actually be useful in 1.3 to prevent those kind of people from abusing the first form.

In first form, you will STILL GAIN more PL. But it doesn't move up your CF bar.

Best answers
Or maybe in first form, you will gain MORE PL but LESS CF. IN SSJ, you will gain MORE CF but less PL.

Best answers
From what I understand if you fight transformed you gain pl and cf for the next form but if you fight in a basic form or ssj when you are trying to get ssj 3 you don't gain cf but still gain pl.

If that's how it is I love the idea.

Best answers
If i understand thid idea correctly then its wery logical.
Well rest of my post is abit of this topic but i figured not to make a new thread for this. So if it bothers eny one feel free do delete it.
Enyway i thought that an aditional skill for Piccolo.(Kyrodaika) It is when Piccolo transformes 4x bigger and stronger but is easier to hit and slower as well.(ore was it Lord Slug it was a namek for sure)

Best answers
man nice idea i agree it would totaly even out the game abit more, but regarding muitibale levels say goku has goku, ssj, ssj2 and mabie even ssj3 when he has enough power to go ssj2 when transforming will he skip ssj1?

just something extra to think about bacuse they have been know to just go from normal to ssj2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom