Transformation sounds?

Best answers
how do you turn on the transformation sounds? and no Cl_fxquality 0-3 does not work.

Best answers
I had the same problem, Evil Trunks answered me in my opend thraed i should set the cl_fxquality on "2". It works, but only one time, am i stupid ( please no answer !!!:] )?
I will try all combinations again and hope the sound will be ok, than i show u the right set's.

Best answers
the transofmation sounds are only cool and theres only music for the first 2 times or so... after the that they are not as cool, just lik in the show the first time goku go ssj its really sweet agiants freiza, but after that he can go ssj easalie he dosent even need arura, he just changes his hair. this may not be waht ur talking about. but i have music and stuff for te first 2 transformations then its just the gold arora and its not ass coll as the first. no lguhnint no music.

Best answers
Ok,i checked out all thinkable options to change and copaire the sound and/ore the graphic. Sometimes the graphic effects are there somtimes not, but there was never a sound by any caracters transformation. Than i saw that in my confic.cfg [ cl_fxquality "1/2/3" ] was written. I wrote it in and saved it, but when i startet a game and exit it after a time I checked again and it wasnt there anymore. CRAZZY!!!! Did anyone have an idea what i could do ?????
Reinstalling doesnt help, i tried 2 times.
Which configuration of sound and graphic would you prefer for this system: 700 mHz Duron, 32 MB Geforce2MX, 512 MB SDRAM, Soundblaster PCI 128.??????????????????????

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg dont copy past youre threads..
read what i said in youre own thread maybe that will be the answerto youre problems

Best answers
still no frikkin' sounds I've tried everything even reinstalling and my computer isn't that bad don't have the specs right now or I'd post em' but the game runs very smooth and fast just no transformation sounds, I'm running it in open gl 1024x724.

Best answers
I still have the same problem too! I also use open gl and 1024x724. ****!!!!!!! What could I ( we ) do???????????
Every thing is ok, the normal sounds, the graphik, only those ****** transformation sounds wont work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom