Best answers
Ok, I got bored and just decided to release this thing. Its pretty half as*ed. You will notice the Trunks short anf Goku short really dont fit in well, cuz thats when I got bored.

I made this pack for myself and am only releasing it cuz I figure if atleats one erson uses it its worth it cuz I made it for myself anyways.

Just so you know what you are downloading I will list allof the quotes in the final version.
------------------------------------------------------
Goku Long: "And this is to go even futher beyond!"
Goku Short: "I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Allied to good, nightmare to you,
Goku Alternative Long: " I wont let you get away with this. I wont let you!"

Vegeta Long: "It will take more than headgames to stop me. You may have invaded my mind and my body, but theres one thing a saiyan always keeps, his pride!"
Vegeta Short: "The sleeper has awakened, I am the prince of all saiyans once again!"
Vegeta Alternative Long: "I am a warrior! The saiyan prince! V E G E T A!"

Gohan Long: "I let you die, and I wont watch this anymore!"
Gohan Short: (Gohan powering up to fight Cell) "Piccolo:Gohan, hes.. "Android 16: "He is far more powerful." Vegeta: "Than I have ever thought possible!"

Adult Gohan Long: "Fight you? No I wanna kill you."

Buu: "Hmm, you look tasty, I make you choclate, or maybe make you crackers and cheese!"

Cell: (Background: Doesnt he realize? The only thing hes managed to do here is insure his son's demise. Thank you goku I will take this bean with out hesitation!) "NO CHANCE! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!"

Frieza: Vegeta: "10987654321" Frieza: "Here it goes!"

Trunks Long: "I'm gunna let you two in on a little secret. Your about to find out what its like tof ight a real super saiyan. And I'm not tlaking about Goku."
Trunks Short: "Father! AAAAHHH! NOOOO!!!!!!!"

Piccolo Long: "Yes this is amazing! I feel incredible! Yes! Yes! Yes Yes! I can win! I feel great! I can do this! Yes!"

Piccolo Short: "Yes! I'm alive! This is all a mircale! I'm awake! I'm wide awake!"

Krillin: "The power? The power? THE POWER! It is I who now posseses THE POWER!"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well here ya go. I dont know how much bandwidth or whatever this thing has. So here it goes.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jmorrone1/TransPack.zip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Schweet! Arthos Likes.

EDIT: I haven't begun using them but I've reviewed them Carefully. Its a very good selection of sounds. The Goku stransformations sound good for me since I use and SSJ3 model. I will definitly use most of the Vegeta sounds as well. The Adult Gohan one is a good choice but doesn't fit. THe Krillin one, how ever corny it is, fits great but I can't part with that little bit of music. Buu? Doesn't fit. You didn't seem to include cell. Trunks would be ok, if you had a better recording of it. Dragon? No Bulma, no need for her voice, but the recording is ok. and Finally, for the ones that I though fit very well......Young Gohan. THey sounded pretty good to my ears, the second one was pretty fitting. If I ever go back to using the Younger Gohan, I'll use these sounds.

That's my personal review and opinions of this soundpack. Do NOT let it deter anyone who wants to try it. It didn't have all that I was looking for, but it might for you. Definitly give it a shot. Right now I'ved gotta back up my sounds to put some of these in.

Best answers
Thanks for your crits Arthos. I really appreciate it.

Best answers
I love Vegeta's Trans sound!

BTW: S2 Gohan E, ur sig is too f*cking large

Best answers
*falls in love, ahh now i need is that new animation pack, in the ssj majin vegeta pack, and god this is what ive been waiting for

V'

Best answers
Out of all the sounds, I like the Adult Gohan transformation wav file.On the other hand, the one wav file that supposedly says never say die, sounds like somone not from DBZ.Also, trunks SSj short file dosen't fit.I propose something of the lines of him about to battle.I could imagine him saying that for long but not for short.
Now on to the other files.Like Arthos said Buu's file dosent fit the animation. If I had the files I would use the one where he is loses it in front of Mr.Satan, casuing him to talk in a death like way.Frieza's...eh its ok another one where it seems a bit strange.Gohan, a very good transformation sound.Krillan's I love it because in the game, he does recive the power.Piccilio's is awsome I imagine he's saying that in his meditation. Trunks' long trans is somewhat a choppy file if you could buffer it or clean the file so it sounds more clear, then it would be a load better.Umm I have a question, what's up with the lincoln park sound in the back for vegeta?Goku's second trans needs a bit more work on beaing clear.

I like the kame sounds and spiritbomb sound.Im not sure what one this was but Im guessing scream2 is trunks saying NOOO.I would use this as a death file.Anyways thats my crit and Im sticking to it.

Best answers
thanks for the crits V. You mentioned the exact spots where I lost interest with Goku and trunks. The linkin park song in the background of the alternative Vegeta is just something I made last minute. Cuz I liked the quote and I felt the linkin ark music in the background made sense. Not suppose to be something that fits but just made for the hell of it. Once again, I really appreciate the crits.

Best answers
MORRONE!!!!!
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LOL ROFL!!!
GREAT SOUND PACK!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAAHAHH THE PICCOLO ONE HAHAHAH

YES YES YES!! I CAN DO THIS!!!! I FEEL ALIVE, I FEEL AWAKE!!

AHAHAH FUNNY ****

Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
MORRONE!!!!!
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LOL ROFL!!!
GREAT SOUND PACK!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAAHAHH THE PICCOLO ONE HAHAHAH

YES YES YES!! I CAN DO THIS!!!! I FEEL ALIVE, I FEEL AWAKE!!

AHAHAH FUNNY ****

Take Some pills to calm your self down a lil

Good Job John on the Soundpack

Best answers
yes good job, but i noticed that for every one the scream.wav file sounds like the turbo sound when you engage it.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
huh??

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!

But i cant get to it!!

its says something about a server wich is not available.

PLEASE HELP ME CAUSE: I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!

Best answers
Maybe my daily bandwidth ran out but it looks like it works now. Thanks a lot for the comments.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yep it rocks

WOW, I now have it, thnx

IT ROCKS!!!!!!! the best transpack ever!!

Best answers
Sorry but i don´t like the soundpack the original are still better:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom