Transformation Process

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my suggestion involves going through a process to transform instead of simply hitting a button and sitting back

currently you powerup just to get a stronger hit, to get to different areas faster, and to put some force behind your beam. i think that it could be used to initiate the transformation.

if you dont know what powerup is, or are confusing it with the recharge, its where you raise your powerlevel by holding the turbo aura button.

the process:
1. You power up to the very maximum (which i believe is 75% your base pl) 2. You press AND HOLD the Z button, or whatever button you have set to ascend, that activates the transformation graphics, sounds, and animations 3. during this process you keep holding Z, if you let go the transformation ends unfinished (with a possible side effect) but otherwise you hold Z until the transformation ends in a big explosion. as usual.

the transformation:
just to paint the picture, it begins with the normal grey turbo aura. during the trans it flashes/fades to yellow and the grey to yellow ratio starts to tip towards the yellow spectrum. along with whatever the animations and sprites are accompanying it (lighting and explosions, stuff like that)

you can be hit while transforming (seperate suggestion)

i like the thought of this because it allows you to feel more like YOUR actually transforming, its just more interactive. not only that but it seems to be more like what happens in the show, the characters power rises then they start flashing inbetween colors.

so, questions or comments?

Best answers
Dunno about 1, but i guess u can make ur custom transformations to be as you want em, I guess thats how the FXScript works.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this would be nice as a standard but transforming already causes mass lagg.. for ex. if 3 people are transing i get connection problems.. this feature would only make that worse.. but you could try to find a scripter and make it like a plugin or something.. an eyecandy addon

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would be nice as a standard but transforming already causes mass lagg.. for ex. if 3 people are transing i get connection problems.. this feature would only make that worse.. but you could try to find a scripter and make it like a plugin or something.. an eyecandy addon
Never happened to me. Not even on my old PC and thatone barely ran ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom