Transformation Pack Version 2 Released! A Different kind of sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well during the making of Transformation Sound Pack version 1 I came across a link someone had posted on these forums that led to a website in which all of Bruce Faulconer's music was availabe. Instead of taking a leaf out of Bruce's book I went ahead and snagged the whole tree.

This soundpack is made up of the theme music Bruce Faulconer made for DBZ with editting and some voices editted out straight from DBZ. It is a lot like my first pack yet a lot different. The focus in this sound pack is the music with a background of some new quotes I snagged.

I hope you enjoy.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jmorrone1/TransPackVer2.zip

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dude sorry about the double post.. But it sucks really... You should just make them saying it .. Instead of adding bruce falconer in ..

Best answers
I agree but these skills would go much better with MP'3's i need them so do that next

Best answers
Originally posted by Draylock
Dude sorry about the double post.. But it sucks really... You should just make them saying it .. Instead of adding bruce falconer in ..
I already did that. Scroll down pal. Thanks for your crits eventhough you didnt even explain why. Btw, hit the edit button, theres a reason why people get flamed for double posting, cuz its avoidable.

I have no intentions on making MP3s.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i have mp3 from the sounds i made.. but how do i compile them to esf?

Best answers
Depends on the program you use. I use goldwave if you have this program aswell I can tell you how to do it with ease. I dont know how to convert any other way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is goldwave free? but and can you tell me how YOU compiled them to esf?

Best answers
Goldwave is free. Http://www.goldwave.com . I used goldwave to convert it to esf. You get goldwave installed then go to Files>Batch Conversion. Then configure it to .wav, 22050 hertz, 16 bit mono signed, and select the file you want to convert.

V'

Best answers
I bet your just waiting for my crit :rolleyes: .

*edit*

Ok starting form the top and working our selves down. The first transwave 2 for frieza its ok nothing I can say about this.The second one dosen't need the music, its ok but the music dosen't need to be there.Number three seems to be for trunks I presume.Number four is my favorite one, the music adds to the affect of Goku's trans.Number 5 is probably another short one for one of the sayins.Number 6 seems to have some adio problems, it sounds grainy.Buu's seems to be fine which is number 7, I'm not sure what episode he did this in, but it fits well.Number 8, Im going to need a text on what thier saying, I'm not too sure what's going on I think I heard Gotenks but Im not sure.Number 9, seems to be a longer one of trans2 the first file it's a long taunt and its a bit funny when you think about it.Next file #10, another very good file, I would use it if I had my small gohan.#11 seems to cut off a bit early or it could be me.#12 seems to add to the affect of krillans trans, I knew it was missing something and you hit it on the head.#13 its ok the music dosen't really fit though.# 14 I laugh at the speech impediment trunks lol.I kid I like it seems to give him more of a flare.Vegta's trans is quiet nice but I don't think it will compare to the majin one.Nice work on that one too.Pain seems to not fit the death file does.I still have to test the pain file, but it seems ok.Alt trans#1 is ok, the music does it some unjustice but its good all in all.Alt #2 Im guessing is for frizea fits him nice.Alt#3 seems to be for cell I presume again, its good not much to say.Alt#4 is a repeat of one of the top.Another good one is Alt#5.Alt#6 would go great for Gohans Fight you taunt trans.Alt#7 is vegeta's again just with the cool ass bells.Same as number Alt7, just with a differnt music its ok needs a liitle tweak in sound.

God that took me a while, nice transpack;just needs a little tweaks and its a pro job.I give it a 8/10.NJ ;)

Best answers
Is Cell in this one? the last one didnt have it ;(

*edit* ok cool its there thanks bud :)

*edit* ok ummm....the goku trans1 kinda blows i like the first one better only because... it has my favorite song. and the trunks keeps repeating I dont really like that "you are about you are about you are about to fight a real super sayian real super sayian real super sayian" kinda lame :scared: I love it though :) you are the man can you make a vegetto sound pack just for me? PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!:laff:

Best answers
Alright thanks for your crtis. V did you get the files in folders cuz thats how I set it up, cuz you keep calling them by #s. Anyways I appreciate your crits, a few of them I dont understand cuz of the # thingy but for the most part it was helpful thanks.

And Ostrage I;m pretty sure I had Cell sounds in my first pack.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you should change the readme to a NOTEPAD file! cuz not everyone has acrobat reader!

Best answers
Good, but why is it in the models/skins forum? :rolleyes:

*Edit* Draylock, that sig you have isn't allowed, unless you host it yourself.

Best answers
Goldwave sux.
If you really want to become a pro,use Cooledit 2002 Pro

Best answers
I htought they didnt want sigs like taht at all o well.

Gj morrone i liked ur first pack better i just wish gokus light in the dark nightmare to u and so on (that clip) was a better quality.

i jsut love it when goku gets all justice-like hehe

Best answers
Originally posted by x10si0n
Goldwave sux.
If you really want to become a pro,use Cooledit 2002 Pro
Goldwave is free. Is Cooledit 2k2 Pro LEGALLY free? Who ever said I wanted to be a pro? Why do you always come into my threads and insult me?

This is in Models/Skins cuz there is no sound department and this is editting your ESF just like Models, skins, and animations do.

Thanks for your crits, I think my next pack is going to be a miscelleneous(sp?) one with all those random sounds like teleport, generic beam, turbo, and that kinda stuff.

If you have any sound requests feel free to PM me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About COOL

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+1)>:laff: I agree you should use COOL EDIT PRO 2002 because my dad works at a TV and RADIO station and he use that program to make his comercials COOL EDIT PRO 2002 has better quality and trust me you can turn sounds to MP3 with COOL Cuz I use it once to make my MP3 music to WAVE and it worked correctly.....Or either try SONIC FOUNDRY!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom