Transformation Pack Version 2 Released! A Different kind of sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
My goldwave works fine thank you. It has done everything as have asked and then some. And unless you intend on me recieving this program illegally I dont think you should be suggesting it anymore.

Btw, that glow is incredibly annoying and doesnt look cool, and PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC THIS ABOUT THE FILE I JUST RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC NOT ABOUT WAREZING PROGRAMS THAT I DONT NEED.

Best answers
you didnt have cell in your first one but its ok.

I love it bro VEGETA OWNS!!!!!

Best answers
moronne u seriously have a complex.

I said,Godlwave sux,if YOU feel offended by that or feel insulted you should see a doctor.

And wtf ur talking about getting it illigaly.
Do some research noob,there are sharware versions of cooledit...

Best answers
You are starting a flame war and I suggested you stop cuz I'll get a moderator in here if you dont stop. You were in my last TransPack thread bashing me and what I was trying to do. This isnt a first time thing. If you arent going to post like a 12 year old or better than dont post in my threads please.

Please dont call me a noob when your title says Esf Noob.

Best answers
He has 16 posts, he doesnt have a say. Just forget about him we dont want this topic closed.

Best answers
pff,i know more then most of you guys,its NOT about posts,you should know that.Respect and skills aren't earned by posts,its by what you know and what you can do.

Best answers
O.K then theres no need for you to come in here and say his thingy that he uses it ***. The sound pack is cool. Who cares what program he uses. and u might wana change ur title to mke it not ESF noob

Best answers
But why?

I don't really care about postcount,titel,or signatures.

I'm here to post sometimes,i don't have to proof i'm no noob,i know what i know and i know what i can do.

Best answers
Ok, Im getting a mod in here to close this thread. Nobody is talking about my soundpack anymore and a flame war is underway.

Best answers
No,there's no flamewar coming up...man you really DO have a complex...lol.

And i stay shut,talk about the soundpack(exciting subject!)

Best answers
you are offending me by saying I have a complex. You are calling each other noobs and are not talking about my soundpack. Stop posting in this thread. I've already PMed a moderator.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed by request.... And guys grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom