Transformation Isolation!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I hear that esf 1.3 is gonna have some fancy smancy new melee to replace adv melee, I also hear that the players will still engage together in some degree. So here is my idea to add in the mix.

A player should be able to aim at an opponent "In-range" and transform. Doing so would stop the pause in place, while glowing, and facing the opponent. The player could even have a "Challenging Line" if successfull in catching someone.

The opponent can't move for Half of the FULL transformation.(transformation time divided by 2.)

During this timeframe the player has the option to transform and accpet the challenge or do nothing and fly away.

If the player accepts, it's possible to continue transing from ss1 to ssj2 even to 3 by "Holding The Z button" without breaks inbetween.

When both players are finished with their transformations they are free to move, and they become invisible to all other players. The only time they are visible is when they stop moving or collide together.

These 2 players that are in a "1v1 Challenge Mode" cannot damage other people outside of their challenge, but can be damaged by outside beams and melee." It's unlikely their fight can be disturbed because of their high speeds, but its possible for others to change pace of their fight.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, you could finish off ripping off an idea and say "Let's use the duel system from Jedi Academy", which is actually a really good idea.

If you're already in dueling, mode you could simply ask your opponent if you could trans and if he'd follow suit. I don't see the point in making you invisible.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Or, you could finish off ripping off an idea and say "Let's use the duel system from Jedi Academy", which is actually a really good idea.
LOL!! True that.

Anyways, Sorry i'm not so fond of that suggestion. It makes the transformation scene a bit more difficult to understand. Why can't we just have a nice 9 second transforamtion and da-di-da.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hrm.. Ive never played Jedi academy...

But this idea.. IS meant for a pub full of people... lets say 10 people were pubing...

someone gets close to someone in range then aims and transes.. If they accuratly aim an catch someone the other person may accept the 1v1 challenge.

ok ect ect ect they trans right? So the point of them going invisible when moving is so that other people will unlikely INTERFERE.

Remember tho.. you can trans normally without challenging someone at any time.. This is just an extra feature that would be cool.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't agree. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I violently disagree. This is a poorly concocted idea, and it would diminish the overall quality of ESF.

You've read basically every suggestion here in an attempt to scavenge and build a "Frankenstein" to call your own. Don't bother arguing because I've seen you do it many a time. Don't pretend you haven't read the thread regarding Jedi Academy's duel system.

Anyway, JKA's system would be much better suited to ESF than this thing.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im dead serious..
I have NEver played jedi nights.. or the seen the thread or w/e

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway, JKA's system would be much better suited to ESF than this thing.
what do you mean by JA? you know, there was JO before JA, Besides Ja had so many crappier options than jo, like force is 20% stronger and sabers less stronger..

I really think there should be this invisible 'realm' where you can enter, where aren't any rules so you can beam spam or do anything you wan't there, then if you want to go back to the normal 'realm' , there could be a vgui menu for this.

in ja there is this mod called Ja+ , and the idea really works, all lamers get teleported straight to the ffa realm. Could be fun if this is even possible with hl :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean by JA? you know, there was JO before JA, Besides Ja had so many crappier options than jo, like force is 20% stronger and sabers less stronger..

I really think there should be this invisible 'realm' where you can enter, where aren't any rules so you can beam spam or do anything you wan't there, then if you want to go back to the normal 'realm' , there could be a vgui menu for this.
I said JKA because that is where the first person to mention the mode for ESF got it from. I don't care about JKA the game.

Or, you could just make a server, do w/e you want there, and then join another server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom