Transformatiion,fusion pack

Best answers
Ok,I am sick of waiting for fusion or transformations.So I am making more transformations for each charachter:
Buu,Evil Buu,Kid Buu,Super Buu OR Uub(pm me for desition)
Goku,SSJ Goku,SSJ2 Goku,SSJ3 Goku,SSJ4 Goku
Gohan,SSJ Gohan,SSJ2 Gohan,????
Krilin,Mystic Krilin,Power up Mystic Krilin,Panker Krilin :laff:
Frieza 1,Frieza 2,Frieza 3,Frieza 4(maybe I'll add 100% posibility,but he will be weaker,also pm me)
Piccolo,Powered Piccolo,Monster Piccolo,????
Trunks,SSJ Trunks,SSJ2 Trunks,USSJ Trunks
Vegeta,SSJ Vegeta,SSJ2(Majin) Vegeta,SSJ4 Vegeta
Cell,Cell2,Perfect Cell(This one is stronger)
Vegetto,SSJ Vegetto(Ultra strong)
Goten,SSJ Goten,SSJ2 Goten,SSJ3 Gotenks

I will probably add Vegetto and Goten class.All credits to ESF code(I will recode it),and ESF team.ESF team will have any permission to do with this(even add it to ESF).Many of people will call me a lyer,but I know how to do this,because I am coder.I will use this thread to inform you about progress.About models,I don't know,but Vegetto's and Goten's attacks will be added in this pack,also and sprite's(Vegetto attacks-Melee,KiBlast(will be rapid),Generic Beam,Holdbeam(he use it when he was battleing with SuperBuu,you can hold your opponent on fife seconds,and do whatever you want with opponent,but only 5 sec.,this will be new attack),Kamehameha,FinalFlash,Small Spirit bomb,Wave push(NEW!),Dragon (fist or punch,NEW!),SolarFlare,Sensu bean--------Goten-melee,kiblast,genericbeam,kamehameha,????,????,Sensu Bean).
But,this Vegetto will have something(I don't know what-yet) that will be fair play,no matter for his attacks.So,ESF will still be fair game.And I am asking-do u want kaioken(all classes).And,pm me if u would download and install this pack what I am making.And about the fusion,that is Vegetto class,so,no posibility to 2 people fuse(maybe I will code that for future releases of my pack.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I trust, then, that you will be using the 2.0a code since the beta code hasn't been released yet? Also, you may want to speak to harSens or Mastasurf about this, to get proper permission ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I would def. download and install this pack. It sounds even better than evm and eaf!

If you need any betatesters or a server to test it on let me know

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, he would need to have permission to use the 1.1 code, i don't think he will pull it off, and it's EEA not eaf. f00

Best answers
Actualy,I work on this because EVM is not anymore add-on for ESF,and I am suspicious on EEA(no offens,ZacK,I will help you,but...).Kid Buu attacks and sprites 24% done.Hmm,should I add Kaioken???Besides,I pm-ed harSens that ESF Team have permission to do whatever they want with this.tonjohn,this is also less expensive(this will be big about 50 mb).And,I will also do some attacks(and sprites)for other classes.Soon I am posting pic of Panker Krillin's hair.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this thread isnt about EEA, its about viki's so called transformation/fusion pack. why dont you show us some pictures of what youe done so far, viki@killer.

Best answers
I hope it will work....
most of the time you see some1 with a GREAT idea and it just won't work out, it just fades away...:cry:

Best answers
yes!! for sure add kioken. I waited a long time for evm to be released so i could use the kioken so yes add it in.

K

Best answers
dude is evm even out o and fo sure add kaioken

Best answers
This will work!OK,I had a unsleeping night of coding(I am ill)Kid Buu attacks are slowly going to 100%(now are on 48%).Also,I will add Gogetta class.I am adding Kaioken.And,in EVM you can't use that if you are not part of team or beta tester.I don't know yet how will panker Krilin's hair look.Some1 have a idea?Sprites are going fast,on my lucky:)
I am now giving a chance to first 10 people to be betatester.Mistic_Vegeta is now betatester.So to first 10 people I am giving chance to betatest.Also,as you can see,Goku have 5 transformations,but,because he is the strongest in DBZ,and DB(DBGT,CHILD GOKU,BLAH),I won't ruin his strenght,but he will harder transform to SSJ3 and SSJ4(10.000.000 for SSJ3 in SSJ2,25.000.000 for SSJ4 in SSJ3).Vegetto's Dragon Fist or Punch (I don't know how that calls) and HoldBeam are on 19%.When I finish Dragon Fist,you will see a pic.Also,I coded Vegetto class,so he need only attacks,models and sprites.So,Mayin Prince,I started to code this before 2 days,I can't do that so much fast.Wait for Dragon Fist and Vegetto's pic(I don't know,Ned's Vegetto is too ugly,and Redsaiyan's...I will use RedSaiyan's,creds to them...Can I use him?).For few days,you will see a pic of "select class menu".I will also use Ice Man's Goten model (new,or old,doesn't matter),so thanks on Goten,and SSJ Goten...creds to him.I am not making models,because,I am in stuck with models for Imperial HL.Ah,yes,I am posting soon pics of esf_biglake.That map is big like 4 esf_city'es maked together.With this pack you get maps:esf_biglake,esf_buucity(yes,big city with sea where Majuin Buu and Babidi battled against Goku),esf_majinvegeta(yep,where Majin Vegeta battled Goku).I have a silly idea...I have a idea,why i shouldn't make a advanced melee?This will take a longer time to this pack commes out,but,you have 2 melee's-Original and Advanced(in advanced you are fighting with fists,and legs)...I gota code this now...

Best answers
yeah add me as a beta tester i MIGHT be able to get u a server (not sure tho), oh yeah and plz also add Adult-gohan (the one that went mystic! like in: Adult-gohan, ssj adult-gohan, ssj2 adult gohan and Mystic_gohan) plz do this and i will kiss the ground on wich u walk and will try even harder to get u a Very good server!!

peace, Mystic_saiyan

*edit* i can supply u with adult gohan models (all forms: blue suit gohan ssj gohan, ssj2gohan, and mystic gohan goku clothes! (think credits go to AzN but not sure! got them from GSF!)
anywayz if i could be a BETA tester could i let it be played on a LAN-party im having soon?? (if not its ok i wont give it to them)

CyaZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weeeeee beta testing, if by any chance you do have somthing needing testing, look no further :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom