Transform during blocks and..

Best answers
yea right. i think you should be able to transform when you block stuff.
of course just if you already can transform... would be cool^^

another thing is:

when you reflect any kiballs beams and stuff, the reflected projectiles should fly down to earth in a curve, and slower...and with a explosion.. you know.. like in the show..^^

whatcha think?

maybe itll be hard to do.. dunno..^^

Best answers
Nah, that's not too hard. I'd like ot be able to transform in a block struggle as well. I've just never got around to posting about it.

As for the second point, maybe, MAYBE a little curve could be added. As it is, the beams that you block are usually deflected with a slightly random velocity (hehe, they even stop sometimes, oh wait, that's a bug :p )

If you think about the show, they didn't always do that. In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber When Gohan becomes SSJ for the first time, think about the Kame that be blocks. It goes for ages into the distance.

Best answers
First of you can already transform in a block struggle I think or is that a power struggle I cant remember.

And the second 1 what about the huge beams and balls will they do the samething no so lets just keep it how it is.

Best answers
yea! thats exactly what im talkin about. why yo cant transform during a ps and not while doin a bs? (first, i didnt know you can transform during a ps..^^ never tried, but i tried it during a bs.. it didnt work well and i got killed..)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to transform in a PS you must have turbo OFF enough ki to thansform and ofcourse the ability to transform

and you ar right there should be a transformation in a BS ;)

Best answers
well i think its a good idea, but bihal its because there in a never ending room mate, thats why they flew off in the distance, i think also that when u block a beam.. it should hit earth thats a good idea and i thought of another! idea if say ur power level is high than the other person by a long shot u should be able to fly through there beams like buu did to gohan and punchd him in the face, that would be better cause eg: goku super sjj 3 vs krilin. and krilin is weak and he beats goku thats just a bit of ****. . . beams should do less if ur stronger
like buu getting hit in the face and stuff by gohan when he obsorbd picoloe and gotenks u see gohan thrown all he has at him n he does even hurt but a laugh.. so think about dmg at lvl states and all please thanks

_____[H]elzehe[N]_____vs______SaToN_____Winner_____[H]elzehe[N]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by Gohan ssj 4
beams should do less if ur stronger
i think that is in already

by Gohan ssj 4
goku super sjj 3 vs krilin. and krilin is weak and he beats goku thats just a bit of ****. . .
i have to quote Nretep on this one DONT MAKE STRONG GUYS EVEN STRONGER
it unbalences the game
by Gohan ssj 4
i think also that when u block a beam.. it should hit earth thats a good idea and i thought of another
i posted that already its a great idea and i hope you have mor luck than i did :D cause Nretep canceld me out on it with BS would be won by blocker everytime (i said that you should lose more ki when tuching a wall to make it equal)

Best answers
The reason I dont like it is because when you blocking your suppost to be under a fair amount of stress and not be able to transform cause it would distract you and you would be pushed back so quick you willnt have time to transform and send it back. But with a PS you are building up energy to be released into the beam and you have more time to transform.

Give me an example of Blocking and transforming in the show Not GT or Movies and Goku and Buu with SB dont count cause he wasnt touching it and then I might change my mind about transforming in a BS. Cause even if you can transform usually the other people firing at you are weaker then you anyway and you win the BS

Best answers
haha, I can do that easily Gibta. Gohan's first transformation to super saiyan.

*edit*
And if anything, there IS a penalty for transforming in a block struggle, and that's that it takes a lump of ki to do. And unlike normal gameplay, where you can almost INSTANTLY recharge your ki, you can't do it in the middle of a block struggle.

Best answers
its ridiculous if you were a sj who already can transform to a ssj and still cant use this ability when in a bs!if you CAN transform, you should be able to do it ALL THE TIME! lets make it cost a lil bit more ki to transform when in a bs, but allow it!

this really should be implemented, i think.

maybe the shooter is already a ssj...you need a chanche when this happens..

Best answers
One might say that if he is already transformed then you should eb aswell...

but I dont like this idea because it would take away all the challenge for me anyways...

to catch some unprepared with a fully poered ssj kame and then have it deflected because they transed mid block in my opinion robed the attacking player of kill he well deserved...

transing in BS shouldnt be in ESF

well thats my opinion

Best answers
First idea: You can already transform during beam struggle but what does it really matter? Not like you have time to transform during a melee fight.

Second idea: Thats the most useless eye candy edit i have ever heard. Who the hell is going to look at your ki blast or beam flying off? Are you really staring at it while it flys away or getting your act together for another attack? I think the last and any reasonable player would.

Best answers
who talks about transforming during a beam struggle?

its all about the blockstruggle, you know.. when you get hit by a beam while blocking. THEN you shouldbe able to transform.. not because you would win it, just beacause you CAN! you fought hard to get to a trans level, why dont use it whenever you can!?

yea, maybe i look sometimes at it flying away.if you dont care, dont look at it! let the team members answer this, not you!

Best answers
umm...you should be able to actually destroy the blast when you block it. like if you hold block and press attack right as the beam in going to hit you like you slice it and it ends(goku does this a lot). i think it would work pretty nicely

Best answers
Mike88: Dont spam like that. Add more value to your posts next time.

This thread is really not going anywhere and becoming a spam target so unless someone has something to add or say, do so now. Cuz i'm about to close this.

Best answers
why cant i transform during a ps? i can transform without animation or sound but i cant do it. ie. i was vegeta fighting buu, my power way huger than his and i was in normal mode, he shot mouth blast and i shot generic beam both hit, then i press z to ascend but i dont do it, y that?

Best answers
Sunlit, try posting that in Help. It'll get more attention.

The only comment I have to put in before the thread is closed, is why not have transforming in block struggles? It's in power struggles. Plenty of people want it, and it doesn't seem anyone is vehemently opposed to the idea. And it's not a huge change either.

Best answers
YEA!!!^^

why not have transforming whenever you want to!?

if cou can, do it whenever you want! thats my point!

did even anyone of the teammembers read this..??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom