Transfomations

Best answers
They will find a way to balance the other classes that have only two transformations , there is no need to weaken SSJ3 goku and make it weaker then SSJ2 . If they will make that weaker that his previous form why adding the transformation?

Best answers
SonOdin said:
Vegetto shouldn?t be so strong.
What about that: he is time limited like gotenks in the series and after some minutes he turns back to vegeta normal form.
Same goes for gotenks.

Well let me correct you son0din !! Vegetoo is pure strong and he is not limited like gotenks...the one that is limited is Gogeta.....Well something would rull...: ok il tell you: with Gohan you could do Father-Son Kamehameha !! i know it's a lot of work and looks kinda hard!! NOW Grega i agree with what you said about goku and gohan...! I think that the char's have the transformations they had on the Series and kept doing them atleast twice...! Goku should have SSJ , SSJ2 , SSJ3, !! Now depends on what gohan we talk!! if it's teen it will be only: SSJ , SSJ2 , but if he is adult: SSJ,SSJ2,Mystyc Power(he used it for a while against buu .. so he dezerves to have it since he kept that form more that vegeta and trunks kept theyr ussj forms ! :D

Best answers
I agree with punishing !! why do you hate goku that much :p? He is the strongest what is you Freaking problem? If he is SSJ3 stronger than ssj2 thats tha way to keep! if SSJ2 would be stronger(speed life) why would we transform in SSJ3 ? to have big mutha hair!? I think the things aboat Evolving should remain like in evm except for: ussj trunks, ussj vegeta and majin, and gohan(depends on age teen or adult)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
I agree with punishing !! why do you hate goku that much :p? He is the strongest what is you Freaking problem? If he is SSJ3 stronger than ssj2 thats tha way to keep! if SSJ2 would be stronger(speed life) why would we transform in SSJ3 ? to have big mutha hair!? I think the things aboat Evolving should remain like in evm except for: ussj trunks, ussj vegeta and majin, and gohan(depends on age teen or adult)
YES I HATE GOKU SO ? Is there a problem .And SSJ 3 suld be weak only big in Ki

Best answers
.... Cloud... thats a double post. :fight:

anyway, i wonder how theyll implement stuff if they wanna keep Gohan as a kid. Wouldnt it look foolish if Gohan went "mystic" (as people call it) as a kid?

Best answers
If he should be weak then why not put transformation like that

Goku - Normal/SSJ3/SSJ/SSJ2

Best answers
:fight: (evil laughter echoes through esf_city. Goku transforms to Ssj3 and then to Ssj) Toriyama kills self.

THAT would suck.
To balance, give the rest easier transformations and something like (dare i say it?) EVM but not EVM...
Say Vegeta has norm>Ssj>(USsj2)>Majin (almost as strong as ssj3 just higher stamina and lesser Ki Drain)
and Ssj3 could be (x2attackmultiplier; x2speed; +30life; +100%increase in Ki cost for all beam attacks; and requires high Ki to sustain that form)

Best answers
john_volkov said:
YES I HATE GOKU SO ? Is there a problem .And SSJ 3 suld be weak only big in Ki
Hey man if you hate Goku then why are u intrested in Goku's transformation?
Post something about your favorite character not about the ones you hate.
And SSJ3 is faster & stronger than SSJ2 and that's final.:\

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
Hey man if you hate Goku then why are u intrested in Goku's transformation?
Post something about your favorite character not about the ones you hate.
And SSJ3 is faster & stronger than SSJ2 and that's final.:\
Even if i hate goku he will still be in the game but this those not mean that he suld not be balance he has a transformation past all caracter's that r saiyans but no mather my KidBuu will rip him apart,and since Kurilin has like only 1 trans what about them he will be no match for SSJ 3 for a SSJ 2 maybe

Best answers
vinay87 said:
:fight: (evil laughter echoes through esf_city. Goku transforms to Ssj3 and then to Ssj) Toriyama kills self.

THAT would suck.
To balance, give the rest easier transformations and something like (dare i say it?) EVM but not EVM...
Say Vegeta has norm>Ssj>(USsj2)>Majin (almost as strong as ssj3 just higher stamina and lesser Ki Drain)
and Ssj3 could be (x2attackmultiplier; x2speed; +30life; +100%increase in Ki cost for all beam attacks; and requires high Ki to sustain that form)
Well , volkov said that SSJ3 should be weaker then SSJ and SSJ2, so Goku should transform first to SSJ3 and then to SSJ, if what volkov said will be implemented (i doubt that). And volkov , they will find a way to balance characters that have only one transformation. That does not mean they have to make Goku's final transformation weaker than his first one.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punishing said:
Well , volkov said that SSJ3 should be weaker then SSJ and SSJ2, so Goku should transform first to SSJ3 and then to SSJ, if what volkov said will be implemented (i doubt that)
OMFG I DID NOT SAYID THAT I'V SAYID SSJ3 < SSJ 2 and the ONLY DIFERENTS is THAT SSJ3 > SSJ 2 at PL
SSJ3 60 000 000
SSJ2 30 000 000
SO SSJ3 2x strong then SSJ2 but not fast

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Even if i hate goku he will still be in the game but this those not mean that he suld not be balance he has a transformation past all caracter's that r saiyans but no mather my KidBuu will rip him apart,and since Kurilin has like only 1 trans what about them he will be no match for SSJ 3 for a SSJ 2 maybe
Krillin wasn't a match in the series he won't be a match in ESF 1.3 for the Sayans.
I'll play with Krillin for fun .And maybe with some lil' skills he could be a match for SSJ1.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
Krillin wasn't a match in the series he won't be a match in ESF 1.3 for the Sayans.
I'll play with Krillin for fun .And maybe with some lil' skills he could be a match for SSJ1.
THIS IS NOT THE SHOW DUDE THIS IS A GAME THAT SULD BE BALANCE , IF GOKU HAS A BIG PL KULILIN SULD HAVE A BIG SPEED

Best answers
john_volkov said:
THIS IS NOT THE SHOW DUDE THIS IS A GAME THAT SULD BE BALANCE , IF GOKU HAS A BIG PL KULILIN SULD HAVE A BIG SPEED
I'm with volkov on this one. All the characters should be balanced.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punishing said:
I'm with volkov on this one. All the characters should be balanced.
So balance it's like this some on has big speed some one has many transfomations some one has smaller ki drain and etc etc

Best answers
well ssj3 IS stronger than ssj2. But in the game gokus PL should only raise a bit from ssj2, seeing as how vegeta managed to hold Buu off in his ssj2 form, and goku did kinda bad against kid buu as a ssj3.
It could be like this:
Sjj3:Much faster than ssj2, stamina drains very fast, only mild PL raise.
Sjj2:Slower thans ssj3, stamina drains much slower.
That way the sjj3 player would tire out and wouldnt have so much of an advantage. With his speed he could outrun, then attack, giving him and edge in melee at the cost of more stamina drain.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
StealthSudaka said:
well ssj3 IS stronger than ssj2. But in the game gokus PL should only raise a bit from ssj2, seeing as how vegeta managed to hold Buu off in his ssj2 form, and goku did kinda bad against kid buu as a ssj3.
It could be like this:
Sjj3:Much faster than ssj2, stamina drains very fast, only mild PL raise.
Sjj2:Slower thans ssj3, stamina drains much slower.
That way the sjj3 player would tire out and wouldnt have so much of an advantage. With his speed he could outrun, then attack, giving him and edge in melee at the cost of more stamina drain.
Dont worry from what ive seen SSJ3 will be well balanced for the powerboost that it has ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom