Trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I'm just sitting here wondering Is it possible to trans to ssj2,ssj3 etc etc in the open beta?

If this has been answered somewhere else i apoligize for not looking trough the forums closer.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, just no transformation fx yet.

Quoted from a post I made before...
Pcjoe said:
I'm a bit too lazy to go through the code and look up everyone's transformation levels, but here are Gokus. Keep note, this is the powerlevel you need to be at while at your base/normal level
SSJ: 1,750,000
SSJ2: 4,000,000
SSJ3: 10,000,000

and to 'perfect' SSJ3 transformations so you can instantly switch to it, you need to be at 25,000,000.
Also, as a quick sidenote, this information will be available through the character select once someone (probably myself -_-, DJ helped out quite a bit with the redundant stuff though) feels like doing all of that grunt work.

Best answers
So how much PL do you need to trans ? (thanks for helping me btw)

Retired
Best answers
If you bother to even read what people post then you would notice that joe posted this already

Originally Posted by Pcjoe
I'm a bit too lazy to go through the code and look up everyone's transformation levels, but here are Gokus. Keep note, this is the powerlevel you need to be at while at your base/normal level
SSJ: 1,750,000
SSJ2: 4,000,000
SSJ3: 10,000,000

and to 'perfect' SSJ3 transformations so you can instantly switch to it, you need to be at 25,000,000.
Also, as a quick sidenote, this information will be available through the character select once someone (probably myself -_-, DJ helped out quite a bit with the redundant stuff though) feels like doing all of that grunt work.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's only one character. He's hoping to find out the power levels necessary to ascend with the other characters.

I'm only assuming that's what he's hoping for since he added "etc" after ssj3.

Retired
Best answers
could be, could not be, from his post it sounds like that one char

Best answers
If you bother to even read what people post then you would notice that joe posted this already
Ach, Sorry i somehow managed to "miss" that o_O

Thanks for the help everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom