Best answers
its not half bad, a little to much talking for my taste but some of them are really good

Best answers
Ok the current trans I have made are for the final 3 characters. Piccolo, Krillin and Frieza. Frieza and Krillin dont need a short trans so it was easier. I havent had a chance to test them out but this is what each of them say:

Piccolo-"This is amazing! I feel incredible! Yes! Yes! Yes Yes! I can win! I feel great! I can do this! Arh!

Krillin(omfg this one is funny as hell cuz of his voice during the frieza saga- "The power? The power? THE POWER!!!!!!! It is I who now possesses THE POWER!!"

Frieza- Vegeta: "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1," Frieza:"Here it goes!" (Frieza powers to lvl 2)

After I test these and edit them accordingly I'll be almost done. I still wanna fix a couple sounds up a bit where I can and add a couple lil sounds like the spirit bomb charge I use and lil things like that.

My next update will be my last before release.

Best answers
What about the other characters?

Frieza - The Saiyins are proving to be quite a thorn in my side.
-or-
Observe my left hand it's strength alone is enough to crush you
like the little bug you are.

Best answers
Originally posted by Tux[Lurking]
you might consider that alot of people use the adult/mystic gohan so ya could make a quote for him saying "Fight you?, no i wanna kill you."
just an idea =)
ya but when they transform they usually yell

Best answers
Observe my left hand it's strength alone is enough to crush you
Kinda reminds me of G Gundam

"this hand of mine is burning red! its loud roar tells me to defeat you!!!!"

Best answers
I never asked any of you your opinion of having voiced in trans. Your ignorance is painful.

Best answers
is that mp3 from the fight of vejita vs boo ?
Yes,I was bored and i made something up.
----------------

And Morrone,i may give my opinion on whatever i want.If i don't like voice for transformation then that means I DONT LIKE VOIC E FOR TRANSFORMATIONS.Anywayz i don't believe in you anyway.The soundpack will be crap sounds put together,found on the internet.Just like other noobs do.Surprise me Morrone,make a real good pack.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
I warn you this is specifically my style that is being instrumented into this pack, so the critism I would like to recieve should not be about whether you like the sounds I've chosen but if they flow well with the official ESF animations.
This is why you are an idiot. I asked nicely not to post abouy whether you liked voice transformations, becuz you'd be wasting your time becuz I dont care and your comment isnt welcome. Yout hen spam my thread with nonsense having your own little side conversation. Dont be an ******* in my thread please, its very disrespectful. As you can see if you can read this time "I warn you this is speciffically my style that is being instrumented into this pack, SO THE CRITISM I WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKE THE SOUNDS I'VE CHOSEN BUT IF THEY FLOW WELL WITH THE OFFICIAL ESF ANIMATIONS."

So dont tell me off in my own thread when I asked nicely not to waste your time insulting my style.

My final update is that I've completed all the sounds but I need to rework one or two. So this is my last update my release will be in another thread.

Best answers
you might consider that alot of people use the adult/mystic gohan so ya could make a quote for him saying "Fight you?, no i wanna kill you

You took it right outa my mouth,
Check my quote below. Using the Mystic Gohan by AZN, **** best model ive ever seen

Best answers
dont worry its already in with the cool music that plays while he is walking up to him in the background.

Best answers
finish finish finish finish finish finish finish finish finish v finish finish finish finish finish finish finish

finishfinishfinishfinishfinishfinishfinishfinishfinishfinishfinish

PLEASE!!!!!!

Best answers
OK, I had that Vegeta long one and I was using it but accidentally deleted it. Now i know someone has it so if anyone does can u give me the website to get it from or email it to me. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom