Best answers
Ok thanks to a lil help from VenGaurd I've been getting started with making some new trans sounds for ESF. I warn you this is specifically my style that is being instrumented into this pack, so the critism I would like to recieve should not be about whether you like the sounds I've chosen but if they flow well with the official ESF animations.

This transpack is going to be mostly quotes from the series with a few exceptions. Thats why I warn that you might not like it, its the kind of style only a few people like. The sounds I have finished already are listed below.

Goku Long- "And this is to go even further beyond! (Transforming into SSJ3 Scream till end)

Goku Short- "Allied to Good, Nightmare to You!" (I havent finished this one yet not sure what I'll add to the beginning, mebe "I am the light in the darkness")

Vegeta Long- "It will take more than head games to stop me. You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a saiyan always keeps, HIS PRIDE!" (I am aware VenGaurd has a similar sound which he at first recieved form me. But I assure you I have fixed this one up a lot and sounds a bit different than venGaurd's for better or for worse.)

Vegeta Short- "Yes, thats the spirirt, NEVER SAY DIE!" (With Vegeta theme from when he distracted Cell while power struggling with Gohan)

Gohan Long- (Gohan powering up to fight Cell [for the first time])

Gohan Short- (Gohan Powering up from SSJ2)

[I would have used Gohan quoted but he never says anything outstanding. if you have a good Gohan quote that I might have forgotten that you would like as a trans please rpely to this thread.]

Cell Long- "Doesn't he realize? The only thing he's managed to do here is in sure his son's demise. thank you Goku I will take this bean with out hesitation. (With an ending of him powering up from the bean)

Cell Short- "No CHANCE! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!"

Dragon Summoning- Bulma: "Eternal Dragon By Your Name I Summon You Forth! SHENRON!!"

Thats it for now. I'm still deciding which sounds I should use for Buu, Piccolo, Frieza, and Krillin. I've got a couple ideas but I could use your help. Remmeber I'm looking for quotes!

Thanks for reading! Expect a release nomore than a week from 2/25!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds nice, but you should have the cell short as the cell long, considering that it makes more sense, and cell has no short transformation

Best answers
AWW man goku long is gona be the best! I LOVE THAT EPISODE

You are a savior

Best answers
I don't know, it sounds good but many of them seem to long. The long trans is only 9 seconds and the scream is about 3, I have tried condensing the ssj3 trans but I couldn't get it right, same with ssj2 gohans trans, every time it would only come out okay. I hope you can pull it off, good luck.
As for the gohan quote im guessing you don't like the "and I won't watch it anymore, he begins transformation" quote, because that ones sort of obvious.

Best answers
the quote from Vegeta "Yes, thats the spirirt, NEVER SAY DIE!" is from the android saga, episode #115 The Secret of Dr. Gero. Its when he is fighting android 19. Android is holding Vegeta by the hands and Vegeta has his feet on androids 19 face. He say's that quote right before he rips android 19's arms off. I have the Android saga on DVD and watched it today.

Best answers
As in, when you transform to Cell form two, you won't still have Cell from one's voice? Sweet!

Best answers
you might consider that alot of people use the adult/mystic gohan so ya could make a quote for him saying "Fight you?, no i wanna kill you."
just an idea =)

Best answers
NO, use for "gohan long" the japanese version, it rocks MUCH more than the american sound

Best answers
UselessResponse: There is a Cell short. If you wait a while before you transform or never get a chance to transform untilyour pl is too high you will transform much faster than if you transformed to level 2 the second you could. Yes, you dont here short trans that much becuz people usually trans right away and perhaps I will concider your opinion and switch it for the final release.

Xtreme: You are right I did forget to mention Trunks. I am currently working on his sounds. The problem is I know what I'm going to do for both long and short, but for his long trans I can't seem to find a video of the episode he says it in with good audio on my "search program". I am planning on the Trunks long to be when he says something like "Its time for you to fight a real SSJ and im not talking about Goku" and his short trans will be - "No! Father!" and then him powering up to SSJ.

thenamekman- I havent gotten to Piccolo yet but when I do if you have a quote you would like ot request please say so now.

rabid ostrage- Thanks for the comment.

GeneralDrew- I assure oyu they all fit reasonably well. the Trans sounds are perfectly ont ime its the end screams that last a lilb it longer than usual. I havent concidered that quote all that much cuz it doesnt sound very intense but I'm going to skim through a couple of Cell Games episodes of Gohan againt o see if there is something I like.

Majin Vegeta316- Yes, I loved that scene a lot.

Musashi- No, you will becuase I'm not editing attack sounds. You cant with Cell cuz he does most of his finishing moves only once. Such as galit gun, SBC, and tri-beam. I might change the kamehame if I have time past my deadline but dont count on it.

SSJ2 Gohan E- I'll look into it thanks for your input.

Tux[Lurking]- I will concider it, but I'll concider it even more if you tell me what episode # he says this so Id ont have to spend hours searching.

Jester X- Thanks for your input, I'll check it out.

Chariand- Thanks for wasting your time and not bothering to read. I already told you I dont care what you like and dont like.

K, thanks for your comments time ot get to work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Vegeta316
the quote from Vegeta "Yes, thats the spirirt, NEVER SAY DIE!" is from the android saga, episode #115 The Secret of Dr. Gero. Its when he is fighting android 19. Android is holding Vegeta by the hands and Vegeta has his feet on androids 19 face. He say's that quote right before he rips android 19's arms off. I have the Android saga on DVD and watched it today.
its actually "NEVER GIVE UP".

lol. As veggies transform long...

Vegeta: Can the youngest child of Kakarot also become a Super Saiyan?
Trunks: Yes.
Vegeta: Yes. Naturally, its a Super Saiyan bargin sale.

this line.. Vegeta: Yes. Naturally, its a Super Saiyan bargin sale. LOL

Best answers
Ok Tux I'll check it out. Lol Dark that scene is funnie as hell.

Vegeta: So what are you going to do about it?

Trunks: I guess I'll go super,

Vegeta: What? Did I miss something? Since when was the transformation to the legendary warrior of the saiyan race reduced to a childs play thing? Come here son. Can the youngest son of Kakarot also become a Super Saiyan?

Trunks: Uh huh.

Vegeta: Of course theres a super saiyan bargain sale.Try to hit me.

Trunks: Why would you want me to do that? You know I'm not strong enough.

Vegeta: Just do it. Tell you what. If you can land a punch in my face I''ll take you to the park for one hour.

Trunks: Really? Ok! <They fight and Trunks sneaks a hit at vegeta's face. and WHAM Vegeta hits him back.

Trunks: Waah, you didt't say you'd hit back.

Vegeta: And I didn't say I wouldn't either. Dry your tears we are going to the park!

Lol that scene is great. Btw, it is 'NEVER SAY DIE!' because I already have it recorded so I would know.

Progress update: Trunk's transformations are near complete, just a lil bit of editting to do. Buu's transformation is complete, and I quote:
"Hee, you look tasty! I make you choclate! Or maybe make you crackers and cheese!"

EDIT: Thanks to request I have finished the Adult Gohan long trans using the quote someone has requested, also added background music to it to spice it up. Also thanks to request I've changed the long Gohan as a child to the quote he says just before he goes SSJ2 but editted a little. "I let you die. And I wont watch this anymore!" Also thanks to request I mixed my long and short Cell together. So you here him saying "NO CHANCE! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!" but since that is too short I left space inbetween where you can hear background sounds of the the kamehameha battle and to cover up that a lil bit I transparently mixed my old long Cell in so he quietly says "The only thing hes managed to do here is ensure his son's demise. Thank you Goku I will take this bean with out hesitation".

I once again remind you, if you have any suggestions for the following sounds please requets them here: Piccolo long trans, Piccolo short trans, Frieza long trans, Krillin long trans, Adult Gohan short trans, kid Gohan short trans.

Best answers
O crud double posted sorry didnt notice. Read the editted seciton of my post above.

Best answers
Why not for krillin you go:

"Ready gohan??? (gohan in background) ready, THEN LETS TURN UP THE HEAT!! then they power up and the gyniu force goes "HUH" in the background

Im not excatically surew about this one but its close go to the gyniu force when they fight krillin and gohan then youll see what i mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol that scene is great. Btw, it is 'NEVER SAY DIE!' because I already have it recorded so I would know.
well.. i'm positive.. maybe its different between american / english

Best answers
For Krillin I was planning on using the scene where Guru opens up his hidden power. "I AM THE POSSESSOR OF THE POWER!" and for Piccolo when he fuses with Nail: "YES YES YES! I CAN DO THIS! I CAN WIN! YES YES YES!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom