Trans option

Best answers
I like how in tenkaichi you can press a certain button and transform into ss1, ss2 or ss3 at will. if you have enough power I hope you can press the trans button and get a option of trans you can turn into Rather then tranform 3 times to get ss3 . Also a real working scouter would be cool .One that reads power the way the show does and have the option to go first person mode and get real detailed. thats a lot to ask i guess but i see how good you guys are at this programming stuff so thats all my suggestions

Thx :)

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By the time you reach your next trans state, your previous state should be perfect trans anyway, but it would be a handy feature.

Also the scouter did tell you PL and class data before...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the real-scouter idea is kinda nice. Might be an addon in the future with it.
Like there's no scouter in game unless you somehow get it (creator of it to decide how to get the scouter). Then you can find out the location of other players and also see their PL. Though it wouldn't be so close to show/manga style due to game's & canon's characters' PL difference, but still would be something closer to it.

Might consider making this-kinda addon myself after ESFF is out. Still would need some guy to add scouter for every character in game for some eye candy.

Last edited:
Best answers
Well to the answer earlier I know theres a scouter and it shows certain things but i guess what i was trying to say is I want the scouter to be more like in the show. where it shows powerlevels ,all player stats, DB location. also where it would cover the whole screen in a special first person mode like YOUR wearing the scouter for real :smile::smile:

Best answers
well i mean the trans state will let you go right to ss3 rather than "BOOM ss1, BOOM ss2, then BOOM ss3 you know what i mean :):)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the thing is, SSJ3 should have massive Ki drainage and SSJ2 should be pretty much easy to control Ki therefore I would rather work in SSJ2 then SSJ3 but if this happens the I wouldn't have the choice?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well to the answer earlier I know theres a scouter and it shows certain things but i guess what i was trying to say is I want the scouter to be more like in the show. where it shows powerlevels ,all player stats, DB location. also where it would cover the whole screen in a special first person mode like YOUR wearing the scouter for real :smile::smile:
Scouter doesn't show the location of DB in show/manga. It only shows the location of strong people and their PL.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so why was frieza able to find dragonballs using his scouter

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza never searched for Dragon Balls + his slaves (LOL) never used scouter to get the Dragon Balls.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not frieza nor his people/slaves/warriors/>guards(LOL)< looked for the dragonballs through scouters they tourmented the nameks and that's how they got the dragonballz

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah an they found the namekians with the scouter ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scouter allready works as a radar.and most people have the ability to read PLs turned off simply cause its a useless feature in 1.2

"Wo cares what his PL is. Just hit him a couple of times more and hell die even if its bigger than mine"

Thats preety much the strategy in ESF.

Best answers
well i can see how it might be useless to others but there are a lot who like the authentic feel of this feature .I guess what i would want with the scouter is to be more like your wearing it with a first person mode feature.I like veiwing peoples powerlevel cause i can single out the strongest. and maybe people who dont wear the scouter like goku ect., they have the sense that shows the opponent. its key to me cause in the show they use this ability to locate them rather than their eyes. makes the game even faster in speed.thanks for hearing me out grega:smile:

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scouter allready works as a radar.and most people have the ability to read PLs turned off simply cause its a useless feature in 1.2

"Wo cares what his PL is. Just hit him a couple of times more and hell die even if its bigger than mine"

Indeed. If scouters showed something useful, they'd be better. The only use I've ever had for it was a radar.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In an action game though, you really don't need more than a radar.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

A lot of times I'll go after the guy with the most powerlevel so I gain powerlevel faster.

Best answers
:smile: well i see what ya mean and it might be useless to some people but I would like to see this game get so authentic compared to all the other dbz games which they are but i want to see that progress even further. :yes:

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i would love it if youre a transformation higher than your enemy you should be able to kick his ass pretty easily! also i dont want to be that you can go ssj3 at once, Goku explained how to go ssj3 in the buu saga. Go ssj then ssj2 and then you power up to ssj3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom