Training?

Best answers
Hey folks, I have come to the conclusion that...

I suck ass.

I am learning to teleport/dodge enemy melees, which is my main problem, but I can never get it right. Right after I teleport, I am attacked. If I try and attack right after I teleport, I can't aim it right fast enough and either neither of us make contact, or I miss and get have to dodge in melee (although I am good at that).

Any pros available to teach me how to dodge well?

It's a plus if they know how to use Freiza, since I have a few questions about him :D

Best answers
well first when u teleport u must start off with full energy then u press g to teleport and if they come after u block them or teleport again and recharge

Best answers
when a beam is come right at u teleport instintly to dodge it or qiuckly block it witch is q

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleowierdo, please don't double post. We have an edit button if you need to add something to your last message, otherwise just wait for someone else to reply before posting again.

Best answers
You can change the commands/moves to different buttons to make playing the game easier. I have my teleport set and mouse3, and power up mouse4, to name a few, just because i use arrows and the mouse so i dont have to reach over to press a button and then get hit because i wasnt fast enough. Also maybe you were playing out of your league. It would be hard to get better when you cant even fight back. I suggest creating your own server and filling it with bots that are your level and maybe one whos a level higher than you can handle just to practice. In game = is the bot menu then just add some bots and set their skills which will be displayed on the left side of your screen if you push 2(add a custom bot) after you press =. Then you can choose their side (good/evil) and their skill, and their character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom