Train hits baby in stroller.. and survives.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MELBOURNE, Australia - Police in Australia say a 6-month-old baby has miraculously survived a train hitting his stroller that had rolled onto the tracks.

The train pushed the stroller about 130 feet along the tracks before it stopped.

Security video footage released Friday shows the mother looking away for a moment when the stroller suddenly rolls off the edge of a station platform and onto the tracks.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

The mother panics as she looks back and sees the oncoming train hit the stroller, but the baby boy survived with only minor injuries.

Victoria state Police Sergeant Michael Ferwerda called Thursday's incident a "lucky escape" and said people should be cautious in train stations.
Article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33340696/ns/world_news-wonderful_world/?gt1=43001 (Video of the incident is shown in the article, by the way.)

I'm shocked, it's truly a miracle that the baby lived.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn man the kids got luck. And since the baby survived with only a bump i allso hope the mom doesnt get a trauma because of it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'll agree it's pretty lucky that the kid survived, or a miracle... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9egCz4eeMA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9egCz4eeMA[/ame] Couldn't see the video in the link you had so i found it on Youtube... But... I really wanted to punch the reporter in the face HARD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video is on the right side of the site. You have to click the "Launch" button to get it though.

BTW the vid you posted is different than the one on the site ^^

And yea those 2 are jackasses >.>

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad the baby survived, there have been so many incidents in the past where it hasn't been the case.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Train hits baby in stroller.. and survives.
Well it is a train.

=P

Anyhoo, yes this was pretty fortunate. Its gotten a fair bit of air-time here, if simply because something is actually happening at all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always hold on to the stroller is what I would think. And then the one time you forget to do that, something like this happens. That baby is one lucky baby. They should change his name to Lucky Luke.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cool kid. I myself got launched out of a bus when I was 6 months old and was pretty lucky to get only a bruise. This kid's way more lucky, though.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is it surprising that the train survived after hitting a baby?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luckily the baby was strapped to the stroller, otherwise the train might have been hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom